Read free tutorial on how to make Easy Tricolor badge or flower with colored papers. These tricolor badge or flowers can be used as wall decoration or preschool Republic Day crafts or Independence day crafts for kids.
This easy tricolor badge or flower is a great idea to keep your kid engaged and develop his fine motor skills and hand eye coordination. All you need is some colored papers.
Materials required to make Tricolour badge
- Chart papers (Orange, White, Green and Blue)
Process to make tricolour badge
Step 1 – Take required colour chart papers and cut them in desired length and width.
Step 2 – Fold the papers as shown below.
Step 3 – Fold the previously folded papers from the center (shown below).
Step 4 – Paste one end of orange paper with the one end of white paper, and another end of white paper with the one end of green paper. After that it will look like below.
Step 5 – Now paste rest ends of green and orange paper together. After this it will look like a tricolour circle.
Step 6 – Now cut a small circle from the blue chart paper and paste it at the center of badge. As you need to tuck the badge paste a pin at the back of badge.
Your simple tricolour badge is ready.
Hope you enjoyed this easy craft idea for Republic day and Independence day. Do let us know what you did using comments below.
Download Free India themed Coloring sheets
You can also use Republic Day or Independence day as an opportunity to talk to your kids about National symbols of India, our currency and famous monuments. Here are more than 10 free coloring sheets/worksheets on India theme to help you get started with the conversation.
If you want to check out how, do read our popular posts on Child Growth and Development.
Hope you enjoy reading it and find it useful.
- What is Child Development, what are the areas and skills associated
- How to Contribute to your kids development
- 7 things you must know about STEM
- What is Spatial Intelligence ? Is it important for kids
- Five Reason why you should read to your baby
- How to choose the right books for your baby and toddler
- Is screen time babies and toddler Good or Bad ?
- How to plan activities for your kid in limited time
- Best games activities and toys for 2 year old
- Fine motor skills activities crafts for kids
- Critical thinking activities for kids
- Hand eye coordination activities crafts for kids
Liked this post ?
You may also want to check out all ideas for Republic day crafts and activities for kids. Most of these can also be done on Indian Independence day.
Your Turn Now
In case if you liked this article do show your support by sharing this article.
Stay connected with us using your favorite social media, we can be found on
Add a comment
Don’t you find this tricolor Badge or flower craft idea interesting and beautiful ? Try this as a wall decoration or pin it up as a badge and let me know using comments below. Would love to hear from you