Read free tutorial on how to make Easy Tricolor flower with Pistachios shells. These tricolor flowers can be used as wall decoration or preschool Republic Day crafts or Independence day crafts for kids.
This easy tricolor flowers is a great idea to keep your kid engaged and develop his fine motor skills and hand eye coordination. All you need is pista shells. This is a great DIY from waste project.
Materials required to make tricolour flower with pistachios shells
- Pistachios Shells
- Fevicryl acrylic colours (Safron, White , Green and Blue)
- Paint Brush
- Chart Paper
Process to make Tricolour flowers with pistachios shells
Step 1 – Take pistachios shells and fevicryl acrylic colours.
Step 2 – Paint pistachios shells with saffron, white , green and blue colour. Note – Paint only 3-4 shells with blue colour, as they will be used to make the center of the flower.
Step – 3 Cut one big circle from the chart paper as you will be pasting the shells on it, thus it will be the base of your flower.
Note – Instead of paper cut out, you can use cardboard cut out as a base. It will give your flower more sturdy base.
Step 4 – Start from outer circle of flower, thus first paste green then white, orange and blue shells.
Note – For better results go slow and paste the shells slowly and let them dry.
Your tricolour flower with pistachios shells is ready. You can make this as an Independence day craft or Indian Republic day craft.
Hope you enjoyed this easy craft idea for Republic day and Independence day. Do let us know what you did using comments below.
If you want to check out how, do read our popular posts on Child Growth and Development.
Hope you enjoy reading it and find it useful.
- What is Child Development, what are the areas and skills associated
- How to Contribute to your kids development
- 7 things you must know about STEM
- What is Spatial Intelligence ? Is it important for kids
- Five Reason why you should read to your baby
- How to choose the right books for your baby and toddler
- Is screen time babies and toddler Good or Bad ?
- How to plan activities for your kid in limited time
- Best games activities and toys for 2 year old
- Fine motor skills activities crafts for kids
- Critical thinking activities for kids
- Hand eye coordination activities crafts for kids
Liked this post ?
You may also want to check out all ideas for Republic day crafts and activities for kids. Most of these can also be done on Indian Independence day.
Your Turn Now
In case if you liked this article do show your support by sharing this article.
Stay connected with us using your favorite social media, we can be found on
Add a comment
Don’t you find this tricolor Pistachio Shell flower craft ideas interesting and beautiful ? Try this as a wall decoration and let me know using comments below. Would love to hear from you