Read free tutorial on how to make Simple Tricolor quilled key chain using paper strips and quilling tool. This can be a wonderful republic day gift or preschool Republic Day or Independence day craft for kids.
Materials required to make a simple tricolour quilled key chain
- Quilling kit or Quilling tool
- Chart Papers ( Orange, White and Green)
- Key chain
Process to make a simple tricolour quilled key chain
Step 1 – If you have quilling kit then use tricolour stripes from that or cut thin stripes from chart papers of orange, white and green colour.
Step 2 – With the help of quilling tool, quill the papers and make tricolor small rolls.
Note – While quilling the stripes don’t forget to paste the ends otherwise your quills will get loose and you have to do it again.
Step 3 – After making tricolour rolls you need to put them in a wire.
Note – Before doing that bend the one end of wire so that rolls don’t fall out of the wire.
Step 4 – After completing your previous step, bend the another end of wire to make (hook shape) so that it can be tucked in a chain.
Your simple tricolour quilled key chain is ready.
Hope you enjoyed this easy craft idea for Republic day and Independence day. Do let us know what you did using comments below.
Don’t miss to pin
Download Free India themed Coloring sheets
You can also use Republic Day or Independence day as an opportunity to talk to your kids about National symbols of India, our currency and famous monuments. Here are more than 10 free coloring sheets/worksheets on India theme to help you get started with the conversation.
If you want to check out how, do read our popular posts on Child Growth and Development.
Hope you enjoy reading it and find it useful.
- What is Child Development, what are the areas and skills associated
- How to Contribute to your kids development
- 7 things you must know about STEM
- What is Spatial Intelligence ? Is it important for kids
- Five Reason why you should read to your baby
- How to choose the right books for your baby and toddler
- Is screen time babies and toddler Good or Bad ?
- How to plan activities for your kid in limited time
- Best games activities and toys for 2 year old
- Fine motor skills activities crafts for kids
- Critical thinking activities for kids
- Hand eye coordination activities crafts for kids
Liked this post ?
You may also want to check out all ideas for Republic day crafts and activities for kids. Most of these can also be done on Indian Independence day.
Your Turn Now
In case if you liked this article do show your support by sharing this article.
Like our Facebook Page
Stay connected with us using your favorite social media, we can be found on
Add a comment
Don’t you find this tricolor Key chain idea interesting and beautiful ? Try this and let me know using comments below. Would love to hear from you