Check out how to make these easy firework crafts for kids. I am sure this would help you to spend some fun time together. Check out the free step by step pictures tutorials
Paper fire rocket tutorial with tissue rolls
This craft will make a beautiful dangler. You can make multiple rockets and hang it on a cardboard cake base with help of a string or simply stick it on a wall with two-sided tape will also work
Supplies needed to make Rocket craft
- Tissue roll
- Different coloured craft papers
- Glue and scissors
How to make Rocket craft
Take a tissue roll cut it from the mid section
Cover it with a craft paper of your choice
On another craft paper cut a circle with 4cm radius and make a cone out of it as shown in picture
Stick it on one end of tissue roll
Stick it at base as shown in picture. Decorate it as you wish
2D Cupcake liner fire crackers
Your kid is definitely going to love this one, because there is painting, cutting and sticking. This would make a great wall poster for your kids room
Supplies needed to make cup cake liner craft
- Cupcake liners
- Poster Paint
- Paint brush
- Black color paper
How to make cup cake liner craft ( step by step picture tutorials)
1. Take a cupcake liner, let your child paint it randomly from inside.
2. Repeat the same for two more cupcake liners.
3. Let it dry.
4. Cut it as shown in picture
5. Paste it on the black colour paper. Use silver color pen or sparkle to make a trail of sky rocket and buildings outline
6. Your smoke free sky rockets are ready
Note : Use blunt end scissors for kids (Child friendly scissors)
Paint sky rocket craft for kids
Material needed to make sky rocket paint craft for kids
1. Light color or plane A4 size paper
2. A straw
3. Poster paints
4. A plastic tub with wide mouth
5. Stickers or sparkle to decorate
How to make sky rocket paint craft for kids
1. Cut the straw as shown in the picture.
2. Take a tub and add different color paints.
3. Dip the straw in paint and press it on the paper as shown in the picture
4. Dip and press 4-5 times until you get a skyrocket kind of pattern.
5. Let it dry…and your environmentally friendly rockets are ready. You can decorate it with stars and sparkle as you wish…it looks pretty without it also
Note : Don’t worry if there is paint splashing in the paper, because this will give it a better result.
Step by Step picture tutorial for fire cracker paint craft
Crackling paper fire stick craft
With the new year all most here, let’s make some smoke free firecrackers. My kids love this especially my 1-year-old son and I am sure your kids will love making it too.
Materials needed to make Crackling paper fire stick craft
1. Neon color craft paper
2. Two Straws
3. Glue and tape to stick
4. Blunt end scissors for kids
How to make Crackling paper fire stick craft
1. Cut 10×18 cm 3 craft paper
2. Fold it
3. Cut strips midway as shown in picture
4. Cut it into half as shown in picture
5. Wrap it around a straw as shown in picture.
6 . Open the frills and and your crackling hand fire stick is ready
Liked this – Easy fire cracker crafts for toddlers and preschoolers
You may also want read one of our other popular articles on Toddler Painting Ideas and Activities Your complete guide to get started
Add a comment – Easy firework crafts for kids
Don’t you find this Firework crafts for kids ideas interesting and beautiful ? Try it and let me know using comments below. Would love to hear from you.