Wondering which is the best baby lotion for newborns in India? Looking to choose from the best baby lotions? Want to know which baby lotions parents are going for in India? Then you have landed at just the right page.
Choosing baby products like baby creams, diapers, baby lotions, soaps is not as easy as it may seem. With babies come a big plethora of all new things, with great variety and options available, choosing the right products can get overwhelming.
In a hurry? do check our TOP 3 RECOMMENDATIONS, these lotions are tried, tested, and recommended by moms.
Little babies have delicate and sensitive skin that is prone to irritants like fragrances, dyes, and harsh chemicals, hence it’s important that we choose a lotion that has gentle ingredients.
Which Baby Lotion is Best in India 2022
Here we have listed the top 5 baby Lotions:-
|Baby Lotion||For more details|
|Cetaphil Baby Lotion||Click here|
|Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion||Click here|
|Sebamed Baby Lotion||Click here|
|Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion||Click here|
|Johnson baby lotion||Click here|
>>>> You should NOT MISS this>>>> Best Babycare product for Newborns in India. (Based on Honest Reviews by Moms like you)
Best Baby Lotions for Newborns in India
When it comes to buying skincare products for your baby, it’s important to go with tried and tested products and recommendations, go for products that are known for their quality and safety standards. Baby skin is extremely delicate and easily prone to irritation and dryness. You need to choose skincare products that are mild yet effective, and those that will protect your baby’s skin and retain moisture.
Here are the best baby lotions for you to choose from. These are the most liked and recommended baby lotions by moms and doctors in India.
Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion With Shea Butter
Cetaphil baby daily lotion contains natural emollients such as sunflower soybean oil, seed oil, and a blend of shea butter and glycerin to moisturize and protect your baby’s delicate skin. This mineral oil-free and hypoallergenic formula hydrates softens, and nourishes.
Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion, 400ml
Rs. 654 in stock
- Enriched with natural ingredients: shea butter
- Allergy tested and dermatologically tested
- Safe to use even on new-born skin from Day 1
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion
Mother Sparsh’s natural baby lotion has certified organic ingredients which makes it a perfect choice for newly born skin. This plant-powered formula strengthens the moisture barrier of the baby’s skin & helps to prevent it from dryness.
Since I always try to use natural and chemical-free products for my child. Most of the products that I buy are after thorough research, it is after that I zeroed down on Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered range.
This Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered body lotion is thick and gets absorbed quickly. It is non-sticky and can be used in summers also as it’s a very light formula.
Another great thing that I love about this product is, It’s divine fragrance.
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion, 200ml
Rs. 330 in stock
- POWERED BY PLANTS: Mother Sparsh Baby Lotion is powered by plants infused with natural essential oils to moisturize the baby's delicate skin & control dryness. Made with a botanical blend of rich plant extracts & natural essential oils, Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Baby Lotion also protects baby skin against external germs.
- RICH MOISTURIZATION OF DELICATE SKIN: The rich plant-powered formulation of the lotion is crafted out of the goodness of organic shea butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil. It gently moisturizes and protects the baby’s skin from dryness without irritating it and deeply hydrates it from within. It restores skin natural moisture to prevent dryness for a very soft and smooth baby’s skin
- HYPOALLERGENIC SAFE FORMULA: Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Baby Lotion is curated keeping in mind the baby's tender skin. The safe and sensitive formulation has a mild fragrance that is allergen-free and reduces the chances of skin allergy and skin irritation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & NON-STICKY: The water-based formulation of the Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Baby Lotion is lightweight and keeps your little one's skin fresh. The Plant Powered formulation of our baby body moisturizing lotion absorbs well on sensitive skin without clogging the pores or irritating your baby's skin.
- DEEP NOURISHMENT: The rich botanical blend of plants and authentic natural oils not only moisturizes the skin but also helps provide the required nourishment a baby's sensitive skin needs. Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Baby Lotion for the newborn is made with the goodness of Natural Ingredients that have high proven efficacy in moisturizing the baby’s skin.
Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion
Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion (200ml)
Rs. 142 out of stock
- Safe for Baby's skin from Day 1
- Gentle, hypoallergenic and pH neutral formula,
- Dermatologist and pediatrician tested
- Baby Dove Baby Lotion Rich Moisture gently moisturizes skin for up to 24 hours
- Soothes your baby’s dry skin from the first use
Johnson baby lotion
Johnson's Baby Lotion, 500ml
Rs. 354 in stock
- Johnson's baby lotion for new born, with 24 hour moisture, prevents moisture loss and protects baby's skin barrier
- Baby soft skin, all day long
- Non greasy formula for quick absorption
- Clinically mildness proven; Made with natural plant oil
- Target Gender: Unisex
The Moms Co. Natural Baby Lotion
The Moms Co. Natural Baby Lotion, Australia-Certified with Organic Apricot, Organic Jojoba and Organic Rice Bran Oils (200ml)
Rs. 275 in stock
- SOFT, MOISTURIZED SKIN: A baby’s skin losing moisture, and going dry is one of the biggest concerns for every mother. To help you keep your baby’s skin moisturized and soft for longer, our Natural Baby Lotion is a carefully crafted unique blend of Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter for soft, moisturized skin.
- NOURISH AND SOFTEN: Carefully chosen for every mom who wants the best for her baby, Organic Argan Oil and Avocado Oil help nourish your baby’s dry skin, keeping it moisturized for a longer period of time while Organic Rice Bran Oil hydrates and protects the skin with its vitamins and minerals.
- GENTLE, LIKE A MOTHER’S TOUCH: The Moms Co.'s range of baby care products are all clinically tested to be hypoallergenic, mild, and gentle for a baby's delicate skin.
- NATURE IN TOXINS OUT: THE MOMS CO. NATURAL BABY LOTION CONTAINS NO HARMFUL OR SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS: Our Made Safe, Australia-certified toxin-free, Australia Allergy Certified, and Dermatologically Tested Baby Lotion is made without Mineral Oil, Sulphates (SLS, SLES), Parabens, DEA/TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fragrances, PEGs, and many other potentially harmful chemicals.
- THE MOMS COMPANY BABY CARE RANGE IS MADE WITHOUT COMPROMISE - Unlike other natural baby creams that may contain hidden chemicals, our lotion for soft skin is also Australia-Certified Toxin Free, Made Safe and Australia Allergen Certified, so you never have to worry about getting only the safest moisturising solutions for your baby
Aveeno Baby Daily Moisturising Lotion
Aveeno Baby Daily Moisturising Lotion for Delicate Skin (227g)
Rs. 764 in stock
- With soothing natural Oat Extract
- Aveeno Baby Lotion with active natural oats formula which protects and nourishes sensitive skin for 24 hours
- Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free
- Country of Origin: United States
Atogla Baby Moisturizing Lotion
Atogla Lotion | Ultra Soothing Moisturising Baby Lotion| Protects Against Rashes And Prevents Skin Irritation, 200g
- A BABY'S COMPLETE SKIN CARE: The Atogla baby Lotion is regular daily usage Lotion for your baby's skin care. It is formulated to suit your baby's soft, gentle and supple skin, preventing any rashes and irritation. It protects the baby's skin by gentle moisturization which makes the baby's skin smooth and keeps it healthy
- HEALTHY SKIN, HAPPY BABY: The Atogla baby Lotion provides the required moisturization for your baby’s skin and restores water loss from your baby’s skin. It nourishes the skin, protects it against rashes, and hence prevents skin irritation which keeps your baby and their skin happy and healthy all day long
- DEEP MOISTURIZATION: The Atogla Lotion provides intense moisturization to the baby's skin, reduces water loss, and also contains Ceramide III -cholesterols that mimic the skin’s physiologic lipids and build the skin barrier
- PROTECTIVE CERAMIDE III: The Atogla Lotion builds the skin barrier with ceramide III and cholesterols and provides intense moisturization with Oat lipids. It reduces inflammation of the skin with GLA and is specially developed for the baby's skin
- FOR THE BABIES, WITH LOVE: A baby's skin is different. Not just does it lose moisture in a quick minute, but it is also super sensitive - which calls for Extra Special Care. Atogla lotion moisturizes the skin and prevents it from drying, it also prevents drying out of the skin or rashes. It has an anti-irritant complex that takes off skin irritation
SebaMed Baby Body Lotion
SebaMed Baby Body Lotion, For All Skin Types, 400 ml
Rs. 845 in stock
- Made in Germany
- Easily absorbed emollient with 7 percent lipids, special emollient skin care complex with sorbitol for soft skin, chamomile extract protects from irritation of sensitive baby skin, allantoin keeps baby's skin soft and supple. Paraben Free : Yes
- Ingredients : Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Sodium Lactate, Decyl Oleate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
- Use Sebamed baby lotion after your baby's bath and before the baby goes to bed at night and take 2-3 ml of Sebamed baby lotion on your palm and gently massage it over entire body to soften your baby's skin. 0% irritant reactions and almost 0% allergic reactions
- Instructions Included
Mee Mee Baby Lotion with fruit Extract
Mee Mee Baby Lotion (With Fruit Extracts- 500 ml)
Rs. 252 in stock
- Infused with the goodness of Chamomile that moisturizes and safeguards your baby's skin
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested baby lotion that is completely safe for your child
- Specially made for your baby's skin it is absorbed easily and is non-greasy
- Contains natural moisturizing and soothing fruit extracts
- Clinically tested for safety and efficacy
Chicco Baby Moments Body Lotion
Chicco Baby Moments Body Lotion, Deep Nourishment, Non-sticky Formula, Dermatologically tested, Paraben and Mineral Oil free (500 ml)
- Country of Origin: India
- Made with ingredients of 100% vegetarian origin, the body lotion is safe for babys skin
- Suitable for all types of sensitive skin
- Formulated with the goodness of Almond milk, Illipe butter, Glycerine, and Vitamin E, the body lotion preserves the natural softness of babys skin and deeply hydrates for proper nourishment
- Quantity: 500 ml
Looking to invest in a stroller and pram? You can not afford to miss this article on BEST Strollers Prams for babies in India 2021COMPREHENSIVE list
Best Natural Baby Lotion in India
Our babies have highly delicate skin, and any chemical may adversely affect their skin. But at the same time, the skin needs a lot of moisture. as it is more prone to dryness than adult skin. It is therefore important that we take utmost care of their skin.
Here are the Best Natural baby Lotions available in India
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion
Check out more details on this product here you will find discounted rates and amazing offers
The Moms Co. Natural Baby Lotion
Best baby lotion for newborn babies
Newborn baby skin is extremely sensitive and delicate. In the first month, most doctors advise against using any products on the skin. However, there are some products that are safe to be used on newborn baby skin, If your newborn does not need any product, do avoid using anything at least for the first month.
Johnson’s cotton touch newborn Baby Lotion
Johnson’s cotton touch newborn Baby Lotion to nourish and moisturize your newborn baby’s sensitive skin
Designed to provide new babies with the gentle care that their skin needs. It has perfect pH balance for newborn’s sensitive skin, keeps newborn skin soft, healthy, and irritation-free.
Check here for the best deals on this product
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion
Mother Sparsh Natural Baby Lotion is absolutely safe for newborn babies. It is free from phthalates, parabens, dyes, SLS/SLES, harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances, which means you get a natural, gentle & non-irritating solution to use on baby skin.
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion is made with certified organic ingredients such as Shea Butter, Avocado Oil & Coconut Oil to form a soft textured lotion for baby’s tender skin. This organic baby lotion soothes the dry skin and gives a relaxing effect by leaving the skin soft and supple for hours.
We totally love this product, not only my baby, but sometimes I also use it.
Check out today’s deals and irresistible offers on Mother Sparsh Products.
Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion
Suitable to use from day 1, gentle on skin, hypoallergenic without any harmful chemicals.
Click here to see more features and details on Dove Baby Lotion
Cetaphil vs Sebamed baby lotion?
When it comes to finding the best lotion for your baby, it can be tricky. There are so many options on the market, and it can be hard to know which one is right for your little one. If you’re looking for a comparison of two popular baby lotions, Cetaphil vs Sebamed, then you’ve come to the right place.
Both Cetaphil and Sebamed are well-known brands that offer quality products. Cetaphil’s baby lotion is hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, making it ideal for sensitive skin. It’s also non-greasy and quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated.
Sebamed’s baby lotion is also hypoallergenic and fragrance-free. It contains chamomile and panthenol, which soothe and moisturize the skin. Like Cetaphil, Sebamed’s baby lotion is non-greasy and absorbs quickly.
So, which one should you choose? If you’re looking for a hypoallergenic and fragrance-free baby lotion, then either Cetaphil or Sebamed would be a good choice. If you’re concerned about skin irritation, then Sebamed’s baby lotion might be the better option, as it contains chamomile and panthenol. However, if you’re looking for a quick-absorbing lotion, then Cetaphil’s baby lotion might be the better choice. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which baby lotion is best for your little one.
Frequently Asked Questions
As parents, we want to make wise decisions and good choices for all that we decide for our babies. Below we have put together some commonly asked questions by parents.
Do babies really need body lotion?
Babies have very delicate skin that dries quickly and loses moisture after they are bathed. It is, therefore, necessary that we use body lotion for babies to have their skin soft, supple, and moisturized.
How is Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered Baby Lotion different from other Lotions?
Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered baby lotion, has been derived with natural components, making it the finest possible choice for newborns. It’s designed with natural and plant-based components to hydrate your baby’s sensitive skin. It contains a mix of organic Shea Butter, Avocado, and the nourishing qualities of Coconut oil to nurture your baby’s delicate skin. This naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into the skin, keeping the baby skin soft & supple for a long time. It is crafted for normal to sensitive skin.
My son waits for me to apply this on his skin, it makes his skin softer and more supple. The pump-type packaging makes it easier to use. We even love its fragrance.
What is the Difference Between Baby Cream and Baby Lotion?
Lotions are thinner in consistency and spread well onto the skin than creams do. The consistency of creams tends to be thicker and are hence usually applied on smaller surface areas. Creams, also provide a deeper level of moisturization and are good for those who have dry skin.
What Ingredients should one Look For in Skincare Products for Babies?
Ingredients such as aloe vera, coconut oil, olive oil, glyceryl stearate, shea butter, cocoa butter, glycerine, are all ingredients and make safe skincare products.
Here are some ingredients that your baby’s skincare products should NOT have:
- Parabens (a preservative commonly found in cosmetic products).
- Dyes (Dyes are often unnecessarily added to baby products) These can be harmful to babies sensitive skin
- Phthalates (The potentially dangerous ingredient that can cause multiple disorders in long run)
Use products that are hypoallergenic, hypoallergenic products are tested for most allergic reactions and after all the tests are declared safe to use
What is the best body lotion without chemicals?
Not all chemicals are bad, certain chemicals are needed to protect the formulation and give it the right consistency. However, we must avoid SLS, paraben, phthalates, and dyes.
Check out these 3 ULTIMATE body lotions without any harmful chemicals
Can you use baby lotion on newborns’ faces?
Newborn babies do not need too many baby products, you can start using baby creams or lotions once the baby is 1-2 months old. However, if there is a certain skin condition, please consult with the pediatrician and go ahead with what your doctor says. Some of the lotions that we have mentioned above like Mother Sparsh, Johnson baby, dove, and a few others are safe to use on a newborn baby’s skin.
What is the difference between Body Lotion, Body Cream, and Body Butter?
Body lotions are thinner in consistency and spread well, creams are thicker than lotions and Body butters are thicker than creams.
Lotions work best all skin types. For oily skin body lotions are advised and for dry skin you may want to use body creams or body butter.
If your child has extremely dry skin then you can consider this baby body butter by Maate’. >>> Click Here for offers on this Body butter for babies
What is the best smelling baby lotion?
Most skin care products with fragrances have Phthalates, which are nothing but artificial fragrance additives. You must check the label and see that the product doesnt contain phthalates. Phthalates are known to be causing numerous health issues.
If you have to buy a body lotion for your baby go for the one that doesn’t have any artificial fragrance.
How to choose the best baby lotion for your baby?
There are a number of different factors to consider when choosing the best baby lotion for your child. Some of the most important things to look for include:
– The ingredients: Make sure to choose a lotion that is made with natural ingredients, as this will be gentler on your child’s skin.
– The scent: Choose a baby lotion that has a light, pleasant scent. Avoid any that are heavy or have a strong fragrance, as these can be irritating to your child’s skin.
– The texture: Choose a baby lotion that is light and non-greasy, as this will be easier to apply and will not leave your child’s skin feeling oily.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you should be able to narrow down your choices and find the best baby lotion for your child.
Best whitening lotion for babies in India
When it comes to taking care of your baby’s delicate skin, you want only the best products. And when it comes to lotions, there are a lot of options available in the market. But which one should you choose?
If you’re looking for a lotion that will help to keep your baby’s skin hydrated and soft, then you should definitely consider a whitening lotion. Whitening lotions are specifically designed to brighten and lighten your baby’s skin tone.
And if you’re looking for the best whitening lotion for babies in India, then we’ve got you covered.
You can go for this Baby Daily Lotion
Cetaphil is a well-known brand when it comes to skincare products. And their Baby Daily Lotion is no exception. This lotion is designed to hydrate and protect your baby’s skin. It’s made with organic ingredients and is free from Parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Liked this article on Best Baby Lotions Newborns in India?
Do like and comment below! You may also like this popular article on the Best Baby oils for massage