Looking for the best prams for babies in India? Everything you need to know is here – What is the difference between a baby pram and stroller? Should you buy a stroller? what are the best strollers and prams for babies in India? Which brand is best for baby stroller, and a lot more. Read what moms have to say.
There are so many options and brands of strollers available today that any new parent will be confused on which one to buy!
So to make things easy for you, here is an article based on the reviews for best baby strollers to choose from. It is based on my experience and the opinions and reviews of new moms regarding the strollers.
The list is based on the features such as easy to handle, attractive and comfort for the baby as he/she gets in her mother’s arms. The strollers available these days are easily reversible and several other beneficial feature to simplify life of new parents, thus making it an essential part of Parenthood.
✅ Which is the best stroller in India in 2023 ? (our recommendation)
If you consider comfort, quality, durability, and affordability of a stroller then this Luvlap stroller is the one. It is under 5k and it also has a mosquito net and canopy too. Hence, it is the best affordable stroller in India and you will find it as a bestseller on Amazon too. – Check out the latest deal here
If you can get an expensive one and are looking for a very comfortable and safe stroller for your kid – then I would suggest this Chicco stroller. It is expensive but worth every penny spent.
If you have twins and you are looking for a stroller for them – This one is the best
If you would like to know more and have more questions – Let us start with the basics
How to Buy the Right Stroller for Kids?
There are many things to consider when purchasing a stroller for your child. Here are some tips on how to buy the right stroller for your child.
1. Decide on the type of stroller you need. There are three-wheeled strollers, four-wheeled strollers, and jogging strollers. Each type has its own pros and cons, so decide on the type of stroller based on your needs and preferences.
2. Consider the features that you need. Do you need a stroller with a cup holder? A storage basket? A sun canopy? Make a list of the features that you need so you can narrow down your choices.
3. Compare prices. Strollers can range in price from around $30 to over $200. Compare prices to get the best deal on the stroller that you want.
4. Read reviews. Before purchasing a stroller, read reviews online to see what other parents are saying about it. This can help you make a more informed decision.
5. Ask around. Talk to other parents, family, and friends to see if they have any recommendations on strollers. They may be able to point you in the right direction.
following these tips will help you choose the right stroller for your child. Be sure to consider your needs and budget when making your decision. With a little research, you can find the perfect stroller for your family.
What is the difference between a pram and a stroller?
Prams are usually useful for newborn baby and infants until they are able to sit up whereas Strollers are for toddlers who are already able to sit. So stroller – Upright seat and Pram is flat sleeping surface. But nowadays most models allow both so you will hear stroller and pram words used interchangeably.
✅ Best Stroller Brands in India in 2023
Luvlap, Chicco, Graco, R for Rabbit are some good brands for strollers and prams in India
✅ Best Stroller in India in 2023 based on mom’s reviews and experiences
Luvlap Sunshine Baby Stroller/Pram- Best baby stroller below Rs.5000/
For parents in search of a stroller that is safe, easy to use, fold, carry, and affordable. This Luvlap stroller is the bestselling stroller in India
- 3-seat position and reversible handlebar: The 3-seat reclining position is very handy to position your baby as per the requirement sitting or sleeping. A reversible hand bar allows the baby to face the parent while strolling. Believe me its a boon 🙂
- 5-point safety harness – The most vital thing to consider is baby safety.
- Detachable Sturdy Mosquito net and Detachable seat cushion.
- Lock and Rear wheel break In terms of safety, brakes is one thing you should check and the Luvlap stroller is equipped with brakes.
- Storage Basket – This is essential when going out with a baby as we need to carry a lot of things
- Weight – it has to carry a capacity of up to15 kgs
- 3-position seat recline
- Footrest to adjust the height
- Reversible Handlebar
- Large basket to carry baby essentials
- For the comfort of your baby, the seat requires more cushioning.
The worst reviews of this product came in 2018 and 2019, you can check here
LuvLap Sunshine Stroller/Pram, Easy Fold, for Newborn Baby/Kids, 0-3 Years (Red)
Rs. 4,379 in stock
- High on Safety : 5 point safety harness to secure your child safely in the stroller, Wheels with brakes ensure safe strolling experince
- Easy Child Monitoring : Reversible handlebar - Allows baby to face parent while strolling, Peek - a - Boo window to keep an eye on child while strolling in forward mode
- Comfort Ensured : 3 position Seat recline so that baby can sit, relax or sleep inside the stroller. Cushioned seat, Adjustable footrest & Wheel Suspension adds to baby's comfort. Carrying Capacity up to 8 kgs
- Hygienic & Convenient: Detachable Soft, Washable Seat Cushions, Detachable Mosquito Net ensure best hygienic experience. Large Storage basket & Back Pocket esnures that you can carry all baby essentials while strolling. Easy folding & storage
- 360° Strolling : 360° Front Wheel Swivel with lock & Rear wheel breaks.
Chicco Cortina CX stroller for babies and toddlers
If you can afford a higher range and are looking for a product that is very comfortable, lightweight, and easily foldable then go for this Chicco stroller for your baby
- Weight – it has to carry capacity up to 22 kgs
- 8-position seat recline
- It also has a memory recline. Memory Recline is a smart feature that remembers the backrest position of the stroller in which it was folded to reduce your efforts of adjusting it each time stroller is folded/unfolded
- Front Wheels with great suspension – making rides enjoyable and shockproof – much needed for Indian roads
- Compatible with KeyFit: Rated 1 infant car seat in America. KeyFit is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. FAA approved for use on an aircraft
- Large basket to carry baby essentials + Key & cup holders for parents and child’s tray
- Rear brakes and swivel lock
- Adjustable handle – can be adjusted to parent’s height
Chicco Cortina CX Stroller Lava for Newborn Babies and Toddlers, 0m+, Pram for Boys and Girls
Rs. 21,999 in stock
- About the Product: Chicco Cortina CX stroller is the perfect travel companion for your baby. Cortina CX Stroller comes with Cradle Effect Seat delivering the same comfort as a cradle to your baby
- 8 positions of the backrest recliner allow your baby to comfortably stay in the stroller while he’s exploring the outside world or is just relaxing in the dream world
- Memory Recline is a smart feature which remembers the backrest position of the stroller in which it was folded to reduce your efforts of adjusting it each time stroller is folded/unfolded
- The international homologated design makes it ideal for babies from birth up to 22 Kgs
- For Today's Parents: Cortina CX Stroller makes every ride of your little ones enjoyable and shockproof on wheels with suspension. The rear wheel brakes and front-wheel swivel locks deliver control and balance to the stroller
R for Rabbit Chocolate Ride – The Designer Baby Stroller and Pram
There are two R for rabbit stroller that looks similar to this one and R for rabbit lollypop lite. R for rabbit Lollypop lite does not have a good review – mainly not sturdy and very lightweight so we have not included it in our list.
R for Rabbit Chocolate ride looks good and has good reviews. It is easy to install, looks good, is safe. But the cushioning of the seat is not comfortable as the Chicco stroller above so you may need to add another mattress of your own.
- Weight – it has carrying capacity up to 20 kgs
- 3 position seat recline
- 2 position Foot rest
- Reversible Handlebar
- Removable Front Tray and Cup Holder
- 5 Point Safety Harness
- Large basket to carry baby essentials
- UV Canopy – mainly UV protected Sun Canopy
- Welcome to the Fold feature – Just lift the pull button and push and strollers’ folds itself.
- Front Wheels and Suspension
- Does not have mosquito net if you are looking for one
- Also seat cushioning is not that good
R for Rabbit Chocolate Ride - The Designer Baby Stroller and Pram
Rs. 8,896 in stock
- Safety 1st - R for Rabbit Chocolate Ride Stroller and Pram are EN 1888 Certified which is most stringent certification defined by European standards for strollers for Safety of Babies and Toddler. Every minor point is considered to give safest product to your Baby
- Front Wheels and Suspension - Our Chocolate Ride Stroller known for the best suspension designed to give smoothest ride to you Baby while strolling. Best suspension especially designed for tough roads of India. 6.5 inch front wheels to swivel or to lock for long strolling. Front wheel brake helps to give you safe ride to with reversible handle.
- Reversible Handle - our Stroller and pram is most easy and safe design for Reversible Handle to see your baby’s smile while strolling.
- Link Brake - One step link brake to lock and make your stroller and Pram stop with click of your feet
LuvLap City Stroller/Buggy, Compact & Travel Friendly, for Baby/Kids
If you are looking for light weight baby trolley or buggy for kids you can get this baby buggy from Luvlap
- Light weight and easy to fold
- Weight – it has carrying capacity up to15 kgs
- 3 position seat recline
- Foot rest to adjust height and adjustable canopy
- Reversible Handlebar
- Large basket to carry baby essentials
- Average quality product
LuvLap City Stroller/Buggy, Compact & Travel Friendly, for Baby/Kids, 6-36 Months (Blue)
Rs. 3,752 in stock
- Easy fold compact Stroller / Buggy, Ideal for travelling with Kids & Toddlers
- 5 point safety harness for child safety
- 3 position Seat Recline for child comfort
- 360° Front Wheel Swivel & Rear wheel breaks
- Extended Double layered canopy with lock & unlock facility, Looking window
Mee Mee stylish lightweight baby stroller:
This stroller is very lightweight and comfortable for your toddler. Again useful if you are looking for lightweight products. It can not be used for babies as it does not have a lying position.
- Recommended Age – 6 Months +
- Multiple position seating
- Light weight and compact folding
- 5 point safety harness
- Large Canopy
- Reversible Handle – No
- Since the carrier does not have lying position it is not for infants.
Mee Mee Stylish Light Weight Baby Stroller (Beige)
- Wheels with brakes, front wheel rotates 360 degrees
- Single handle with soft hand grip
- Multi-position seat recline
- Spacious shopping basket, Ultra lightweight, Simple folding mechanism
Chicco Echo strollers with Bumper bar
This brand is best in terms of comfort, sturdiness and quality. This product is good to be used right from infants.
- Sturdy and stylish
- Best in terms of safety
- Wide seat with padded backrest and soft shoulder pads keeps baby comfortable
- Lightweight and agile
- Easy to carry and store
- Front wheels are equipped with suspension, improvised by toe-tap linked brakes on rear wheels and swivel lock on front wheels, making it convenient even in crowded places
- Large adjustable canopy
- Too big to fit in a car
- No mosquito net or reversible handle
- More suitable for toddlers than new borns
Chicco Echo Stroller with Bumper Bar, Stroller for Newborn Babies and Toddlers, 0m+, Pram for Boys and Girls (Red, Scarlet)
Rs. 8,009 in stock
- About the Product: Chicco Echo Stroller is designed for trendy mums who are looking for a stroller with contemporary style. Great in style yet practical to handle with excellent comfort, this stroller is a great choice for both mother and baby
- Modern design, matching metalized tubes, seat fabric, handles and embroidery of seat with stylized wheels give a trendy look to this stroller
- Wide seat with padded backrest and soft shoulder pads keep the baby comfortable while both of you stroll in style. Fully reclining backrest with 4 adjustable positions let the baby sit up or catch a nap in utmost comfort
- Lightweight and agile, Echo Stroller is easy to handle on different surfaces, letting you enjoy the walk as much as your baby does
- Easy to Carry and Store: The umbrella fold design makes the stroller compact to store easily and drag along. Convenient carry handle makes it easy to carry along
R for Rabbit Pocket Stroller Lite Portable Travel-Friendly Pre-Installed Baby Stroller and Pram
The best part of this stroller is it is easy to handle and compact and lightweight – It is compatible with traveling by Flight, Car, or Train. Compatible to use as Check-in Luggage for your Air Travel.
Its effortless folding makes it ideal for security checks at the airport and travel. It becomes a compact trolley kind off easy to drag around like a bag when folded downward.
It is the best choice for the parents who travel often with the baby.
- Easy to carry in flight and train
- Light in weight only 6.6 kgs
- stylish and comfortable
- Issue with the handles
R for Rabbit Pocket Stroller Lite Portable Travel Friendly Pre Installed Baby Stroller and Pram for Baby|Kids|Infants|New Born|Boys|Girls of 0 to 3 Years(Grey)
Rs. 6,996 in stock
- Safety 1st: Our Strollers are EN 1888 Certified which is most stringent certification defined by European standards for strollers for Safety of Babies and Toddler. Every minor point from safety to style is considered to give the safest product to your Baby;item_width:46 |
- Ready to Ride - With ONE HAND FOLD, Folding Stroller is so simple that you will say that it's childâ€s play. The Pocket stroller Lite also comes with trolley handle that you will feel like riding a laptop bag.;Portability with Trolley Handle : It is so compact that it gets fitted anywhere while traveling through Flight, Car or Train. Compatible to used as Check-in Luggage for your Air Travel.
- Light Weight Steel Frame- Pocket Stroller Lite is made of Steel Frame to make the Stroller LIght and Luxurious Look with just 6.6 Kgs Net Wt.;Front Wheels and Suspension - The Best suspension designed for rough roads of India to give the smoothest ride your Little One.
- minimum_weight_recommendation:0 | maximum_weight_recommendation:20;material_type:alloy steel | frame_material_type:alloy steel; fabric_type:polyester | item_weight:7.98;material_type:polyester | item_weight:5 kg 220 gms
- Material Type: Metal; Maximum Weight Recommendation: 20.0;
Best Travel system for babies in India – Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, Sandstone
FULL FEATURED TRAVEL SYSTEM: This elegant travel system comes complete with Evenflo’s Rollover Tested SafeMax Infant Car Seat and stay-in-car base that accommodates infants and children.
This is the bestseller in the Travel system for babies in India
Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, Sandstone
Rs. 31,039 in stock
R for Rabbit Travel System – Chocolate Ride – Baby Stroller/Pram + Infant Car seat for Baby/Kids
R for Rabbit Travel System - Chocolate Ride - Baby Stroller/Pram + Infant Car seat for Baby/Kids
Rs. 12,499 in stock
- Safety 1st: Our Prams & Strollers and Pram are EN 1888 Certified which is most stringent certification defined by European standards for strollers for Safety of Babies and Toddler. Car seat is ECE R44/04 certified for safety. Every minor aspect is considered to give safest product to your baby.
- Front Wheels and Suspension - The Best suspension designed to give smoothest ride to your baby while strolling. Suspension is specially designed for tough roads of India. 6.5 inch front wheels to swivel or to lock for long strolling.
- Perfect for your travels â€“ Matching pram & integrated car seat makes the perfect travel companion. Comfortable for your baby and convenient for you.
- 3 Position Recline - Simple mechanism to make seat recline to 3 position and give your baby most comfortable ride
- Reversible Handle - Most easy and safe design for Reversible Handle to see your babyâ€s smile while strolling
Graco Literider Lx Travel System, Lightweight Pushchair & Snugride 30 Infant Car Seat
Graco Literider Lx Travel System, Lightweight Pushchair & Snugride 30 Infant Car Seat, Rille, (Black)
Rs. 24,999 in stock
- Complete infant travel system featuring the ultra-lightweight literider lx buggy that weighs less than 8kg and snugride 30 infant car seat that attaches to your stroller with click connect technology
- Literider lx pushchair has a convenient one-hand fold for on-the-go parents, locking front-swivel wheels for easy manoeuvrability and a 3- or 5-point harness that grows with your child
- Extra stroller features: Sun canopy and peek-a-boo window to keep you connected, parents' tray, cup holder and large storage basket to keep all your essentials close
- 3-step install with a simple push and click mechanism, plus 4-position recline and easy-to-read level indicator to ensure correct positioning in your vehicle
- Literider lx buggy holds children up to 22.6kg, snugride 30 infant car seat is for rear-facing infants from 2 - 13.6kg and up to 76.2cm
R for Rabbit Pocket Stroller Travel System – The Most Portable Travel System with Stroller and Car Seat
R for Rabbit Pocket Stroller Travel System - The Most Portable Travel System with Stroller and Car Seat (Grey)
- Safety 1st : Our Travel system is EN 1888 Certified which is most stringent certification defined by European standards for strollers for Safety of Babies and Toddler. Car seat is ECE R44/04 certified for safety
- Easy To Attach: The Car seat gets easily attached to the pocket stroller to become travel system.
- Ready to Ride - With ONE HAND FOLD, Folding Stroller is so simple that you will say that its child’s play.
- Easy to Fold - lift the pull button and Stroller gets folded. Lock it and it stands on its own so it becomes easy to carry and transport. And you can carry your baby in the car seat.
- Portability with Trolley Handle: Its compact and gets fitted anywhere while traveling through Flight, Car or Train.
Best Stroller for twins – Chicco Echo Twin Stroller
Great choice for parents with twin babies. Very comfortable seats with safety belts. Lightweight sturdy frame, 4 position reclining backrest.
Chicco Echo Twin Stroller (Garnet)
Rs. 20,072 in stock
- Allie comfort and maneuverability for the well-being of children and parents
- wide and comfortable Assisi with rigid records
- Harness 5 points with cover harness
Joie Stroller Aire Twin, Rosy and Sea
It is one of the lightest weight, fully featured double strollers available at less than 12kg. Easy to fold. Has a Shopping basket. Has All wheel suspension for a smoother ride on rough surfaces. Has Front swivel wheels lock. A removable and pivoting armbar gives added security
Joie Stroller Aire Twin, Rosy and Sea (Multicolour)
Rs. 24,299 in stock
- Lightweight aluminium chassis is easy to maneouvre with active little riders
- One hand fold with automatic fold lock
- Reversible, double seat liner features two stylish options
- Both seats are individually adjustable
- Shopping basket is deep to hold and secure personal items
Best Stroller for Twins
Below we have listed the best Strollers for twins. These can be used for siblings with age differences too. Check Best Deals on strollers for Twins
- Graco Modes Duo Double Stroller
- Chicco Echo Twin Stroller
- R for Rabbit Ginny and Johnny
- Mee Mee Twin Baby Stroller Pram
How to choose a stroller for your baby
Let us first understand the different types of Strollers. Then you can look at features to consider when searching for a stroller for your baby.
A standard stroller is more durable but big in size. They are specially designed for infants to toddlers up till the age of 3 years. They weigh more than 7 kg and some models are huge compared to others and at times difficult to move.
- Features : Furnished with well-padded seats these strollers generally lie back into 3 positions together with a flat-lying seat and are hence appropriate for newborn babies who cannot hold their heads. The standard stroller offers sufficient storage space underneath the seat useful to carry necessary things while strolling with the baby.
- For safety purposes, these strollers offer 3-point or 5-point harnesses to hold the baby. These strollers are well designed for the safety of the newborn with good suspension in the wheels for shock absorption to prevent any injury to the baby. They also have a canopy that can be stretched whenever required to protect the baby.
- Reversible Seat: Few baby strollers are available with a reversible seat so that the baby can see you while moving around. Some of the stroller models can be switched forward and back as and when needed.
Car seat carrier:
It makes it easy for you to shift your napping baby from the car seat to the stroller without disturbing the baby. They are made with the basic frame to firmly hold the baby’s car seat. It is very easy to carry, use, and priced reasonably. Most of the strollers with the car seat carrier model are suitable only till they are babies and later you may need to change the stroller as the baby outgrows it.
Umbrella strollers are easy to move and light in weight. They usually weigh 5-6 kg making them easy to carry, fold and push. Hence convenient and portable to keep in the car boot space and ideal for travelers at this price. It is best for kids of weight max 18-20 kg.
Features : Most of the models do not recline completely and hence are not for babies up till they are 6 months. The Umbrella stroller is the most basic type of stroller and they do not have all the whistles and bells that infant strollers have, that is the reason they weigh less. They are mainly for toddlers who like to sit upright unlike infants who nap more often. The stroller seat is less padded and few of these strollers have car seat adapters to allow you to use it on car seat.
Safety purpose: It has 3 point harness to secure your baby. Umbrella strollers provide shade as usually people prefer this to stroll outdoor.
Double strollers are to carry twin babies. Few of the double strollers come with a front and back seat but the baby seated behind will have less leg space. Double strollers are expensive than single ones but its worth and makes life easy for parents with two kids. Other type of stroller is the side by side stroller that is good to check on both the baby but difficult to handle in packed places such as narrow elevators, malls and busy market.
Features:They have storage basket to store essentials. Few brands offer adjustable leg support and foot rest.
For Safety Purpose: Most brand stroller have 5 point safety harness for child security.
Reversible positions: Most essential feature to look for in double stroller is flexible configuration. Side by side double strollers usually do not have different configurations.
Jogging strollers are for the fitness freak parents who would love to do some physical activities outdoor while strolling their little tots thus spend some quality time with them too. They have heavyweight wheels and light weighing frame to provide smooth ride and consist of adequate storage to let the parent go to buy something while moving back home. Most of these strollers are suitable for car seats too.
Features: The strollers have adjustment to recline the baby in case if they are napping. But these strollers are bulky like the new-born’s stroller and at times hard to move through busy streets and narrow roads. Hence these kind of strollers are only recommended for those parents who are avid walkers or joggers as it perfectly suits their way of life.
For safety Purpose: Jogger stroller are not for new born’s, recommended for 8+ months. Good buckling system should be checked in the stroller. Wrist strap is also to to be considered in jogger stroller that is connected to the handle bar of the stroller. Then lockable wheel brakes a must even when the stroller is immobile.
Travel systems for babies
A travel system consists of an infant car seat, a car-seat base for your car, and a separate stroller all in one. With these, you create a stroller by attaching an infant car seat into the stroller. When your baby can sit up, then you use the stroller without the car seat.
Features to look for while considering a stroller (pram) for your baby:
- Movability: As the stroller is mainly for strolling with the baby make sure to check if it moves easily in all directions and comfortably. Check for the wheel if it revolves in the rear and front direction smoothly and quickly short radius. Likewise, make sure to check for brakes and wheels folding is convenient.
- Harness: The safety of the baby is the most essential thing to be considered while looking for a stroller. Almost all the brands in stroller follow 3 point or 5 point harness system, to grip the baby firmly and safely the strap cover the shoulder then wraps around the waist and between the legs so that the baby doesn’t slip from the stroller while moving. It should always be easy to unlock the buckle still hold the baby securely and make sure that the straps is neither too loose nor to tight.
- Brakes: Apart from comfort the next most essential thing to consider while looking for a stroller is the brakes. Do check to make sure that the wheel stays locked when you apply brake on the stroller. There are some stroller models which lock both rear wheels at a time when applied brake, such strollers are more user-friendly and certain strollers have another brake in the handlebar too.
- Reversible seat: Initially when you take your baby outdoor you would like to see your baby smiling face, that way even the baby won’t be scared as the outdoor would be something new for the baby to explore. Later when the baby grows you can turn around to let the child see the world. You can chose stroller that have this feature wherein you can reverse the seat as and when you want. Do make sure that the reclining system in the stroller is easy to use and smooth functioning.
- Storage area: This depends on your usage and is a matter of choice. Pick a stroller with larger storage if you would like to carry diapers and some toys for the baby while strolling or if you want to shop for any grocery items when you are out to stroll with the baby. Most strollers have baskets near the wheels and a few pockets here and there to carry certain essentials such as bottles, teeter, and so on…
- Easy to fold: This feature is useful when you are traveling or alone. Make sure to choose a stroller that is easy to fold even with a single hand.
- Sturdy: Sturdiness is very essential for a stroller so that the stroller doesn’t topple on uneven roads. The brand stroller in India offers this feature suitable for road conditions here.
- Stroller accessories: Several stroller accessories are available that makes baby outing comfortable and easy. Here are a few listed such as snack and cup holders, toy attachments, a stroller board, rain cover, extra cushions, and a stroller organizer.
- Comfort: As the baby grows, they like to sit upright more and explore the world around. The stroller you chose should be well-padded and enough space for the child to stretch his legs and hands. Always look for the stroller that is sturdy with good suspension system to prevent any accidental injury on bumpy roads and give a comfy, cozy and warm feeling to the baby. Check for the reclining feature in the stroller to adjust the seat to lie the baby flat on his back.
FAQ: Here are a few FAQs most new parents ask while buying strollers:
Which is better stroller or pram?
There are pros and cons to both strollers and prams, so it really depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you’re looking for something that’s lightweight and easy to maneuver, a stroller might be the better option. On the other hand, if you need something that can accommodate a newborn or infant, a pram would be the better choice. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which type of product is best for your family.
What’s the difference between stroller and buggy?
The main difference between a stroller and a buggy is that a stroller is designed for infants and young children, while a buggy is meant for older children. Both have their own benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the right one for your child.
Another key difference between these two types of baby transportation is that strollers typically have more features and are easier to use than buggies. For example, strollers often have comfortable seats with plenty of room for your child to grow, while buggies tend to be smaller and have less padding. Strollers also usually come with built-in storage baskets or trays for carrying essentials like diapers and snacks, whereas buggies typically don’t have these features.
So, which one is right for you and your child? If you’re looking for a mode of transportation that’s easy to use and has all the bells and whistles, a stroller is probably your best bet. But if you’re on a budget or are simply looking for something more lightweight and compact, a buggy is a good choice. Whichever you choose, make sure to try it out with your child before making a purchase to ensure that it’s the right fit.
When Can I Start Sitting My Baby Up in a Pram?
You can start once your baby is able to sit upright. Usually at 6 months. But as each baby is different this is one question you must ask your pediatrician
Is buying a second-hand stroller good for the baby?
Yes, acceptable but make sure to check the brakes, wheels, safety belts, fastener, and cushions before you do so. Make sure there are no sharp edges or cracks and the back is stable. There should not be any cuts in the belt. The stroller is in good condition.
What should is the checklist while buying a stroller?
Some of the essential features you need to check in a stroller are:
- Reclining positions
- Safety harness points
- the sturdiness of the stroller
- Expandable canopies
- Reversible stroller
- comfortable, well-padded seats
- easy to fold and fits in your car
- Basket for baby essentials
Do you really need a stroller?
If you are the one who stays in all the time then the answer is NO, mostly you don’t require one but if you go out often for one or the other reason then you need a stroller for your comfort.
Are expensive strollers worth it?
As the price goes up so does the quality of the product, the more expensive the stroller, the better built, and product quality it gives. Hence the product lasts longer compared to the cheaper ones. This is particularly with the jogger and double stroller because then they will be sturdy and do not wobble or topple while jogging or strolling on a rough road.
How much should I spend on a stroller?
See, baby gears are an expense, not an investment. It is for your comfort so that you don’t have to hold your baby the whole time when you are going out.
It also depends on your budget and the brand and kind of stroller with features in it. The more expensive the stroller is the longer it will last and comes with additional features.
Is a stroller useful in India?
The stroller can be used in parks, and play areas. shopping malls and nearby places but not good for Indian roads. So for Indian roads – get a stroller that has good wheel suspension. There are several strollers available today with the above features and they can be folded and carried in your car or whenever you are traveling. This R-For Rabbit Lollipop Stroller is perfect, even for Indian Roads- Click here>> To check the deals on R for Rabbit Stroller
Is a stroller with space for storing diaper bags and groceries necessary?
A storage basket is very important in a stroller so that you can store all the baby essentials such as diaper bags, pacifiers, and other things within your reach for your convenience.
Which is the best stroller for air travel in India
This stroller by R for Rabbit is great, folding it is very easy, push the bar below with your hand or foot and Pram folds itself, making it perfect for air travel too. This R-For Rabbit Lollipop Stroller is perfect, even for Indian Roads- Click here to>>> check the deals on R for Rabbit Stroller <<<
Which brand is best for stroller in India?
There are many brands that offer strollers in India, but not all of them are created equal. Some brands may be better known for their quality, while others may offer more affordable options. Ultimately, the best brand for a stroller in India depends on your individual needs and preferences.
If you’re looking for a high-quality stroller, then you may want to consider a brand like Graco or Chicco. These brands offer affordable strollers that are still durable and functional.
Ultimately, the best brand for a stroller in India depends on your individual needs and preferences.
How is a baby stroller for jogging different from the others?
A jogging stroller is designed for runners. It is bigger and heavier than our regular stroller, some jogging strollers also have shock absorbers to help smooth out the ride.
Safety Measures To Follow When Using A Stroller
When using a stroller, there are certain safety measures that should be followed in order to avoid any accidents or injuries. Here are some tips:
- Always use the safety harnesses when your child is in the stroller.
- Make sure that the stroller is properly locked before use.
- Never leave your child unattended in the stroller.
- Inspect the stroller regularly for any damage or loose parts.
- Never use a stroller on stairs or escalators.
- Always keep your child within arm’s reach when using a stroller.
- Be cautious when using the stroller near traffic or other hazards.
- Never use a stroller as a substitute for a car seat.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using a stroller.
Benefits of using a Stroller/Pram
A stroller can be a godsend when you have young children. Not only does it give you a chance to get some fresh air and exercise, but it also allows you to keep an eye on your little ones while getting out and about. Here are some of the top benefits of using a stroller or pram:
1. Convenience: A stroller is much more convenient than carrying your baby around in your arms, especially if you’re going to be out and about for a while. It’s also great for transporting multiple children at once.
2. Safety: When used correctly, a stroller can provide a safe and comfortable place for your child to ride.
3. Exercise: Walking or running with a stroller gets you moving and helps you get in some extra steps, which can beneficial for your overall health.
4. Quality Time: A stroller walk gives you quality time with your child while also getting fresh air and exercise. It’s a win-win for both of you!
5. Stress Relief: Getting out of the house with your baby in a stroller can be a great way to reduce stress and clear your head.
Whether you’re looking for convenience, safety, or a chance to get some exercise, a stroller can be a great option.
Chicco stroller India review
If you are looking for a stroller that is both stylish and functional, then the Chicco stroller is the perfect choice for you. This stroller comes equipped with all the features that you would expect from a high quality stroller, including a comfortable seat, a sturdy frame, and a large storage basket. The Chicco stroller also features a unique folding design that makes it easy to transport and store.
The Chicco stroller is available in a variety of colors, so you can choose the one that best suits your style. The stroller also comes with a rain cover, so you can keep your baby dry on rainy days. The Chicco stroller is the perfect choice for parents who want a stylish, functional stroller that is easy to use and transport.
Final conclusion on the Top baby stroller in India
Hope this article is helpful in choosing the right stroller depending on your budget and requirements. The list here is added based on reviews of mom’s who have used it.
In case you liked this article on How to choose a stroller for your baby? and think it may help someone to show your support by sharing this article.
Like our Facebook Page
Did you like this guide on How to choose a stroller for your baby? Do let us know using the comments below and if you have any more questions or something to add please do let me know. Would love to hear from you.