Read free tutorial on how to make tricolour candles with popsicle sticks and glittery tapes. These tricolor candles can be used as wall decoration or preschool Republic Day or Independence day crafts for kids.
This easy tricolour popsicle candles is a great idea to keep your kid engaged and develop his fine motor skills and hand eye coordination. All you need is glittery tapes, colours and popsicle sticks.
Materials required to make DIY tricolour popsicle sticks candles
- Popsicle Sticks
- Paint Brush
- Glittery Tapes ( of orange, green and silver colour)
- Chart paper (yellow or white)
Process to make tricolour popsicle sticks candles
Step 1 – Take three popsicle sticks and paint them with safron, white and green colour, keep them aside for a while.
Note – To give them a better look paint them from both sides.
Step 2 – Cut flame shapes from the yellow chart papaer and paste them on one side of coloured popsicle sticks.
Note – If you have white paper then paint it with yellow colour and make flames of candles.
Step 3 – Take another three sticks and paste orange, green and silver tape on them. Then with the help of scissors cut the extra tape from the edges to give a neat and nice look to your candles.
Step 4 – Paste the taped sticks on the coloured sticks.
Your Glittery tricolour popsicle candles are ready.
Hope you enjoyed this easy craft idea for Republic day and Independence day. Do let us know what you did using comments below.
If you want to check out how, do read our popular posts on Child Growth and Development.
Hope you enjoy reading it and find it useful.
- What is Child Development, what are the areas and skills associated
- How to Contribute to your kids development
- 7 things you must know about STEM
- What is Spatial Intelligence ? Is it important for kids
- Five Reason why you should read to your baby
- How to choose the right books for your baby and toddler
- Is screen time babies and toddler Good or Bad ?
- How to plan activities for your kid in limited time
- Best games activities and toys for 2 year old
- Fine motor skills activities crafts for kids
- Critical thinking activities for kids
- Hand eye coordination activities crafts for kids
Liked this post ?
You may also want to check out all ideas for Republic day crafts and activities for kids. Most of these can also be done on Indian Independence day.
Your Turn Now
In case if you liked this article do show your support by sharing this article.
Stay connected with us using your favorite social media, we can be found on
Add a comment
Don’t you find this popsicle sticks Tricolor candles idea interesting and beautiful ? Try this and let me know using comments below. Would love to hear from you