Are you looking for an efficient vacuum cleaner for your home? If yes, you have landed in the right place! Here we have covered the best vacuum cleaners in India.`
Last year the onset of Pandemic with restricted house help turned many Urban Indian families’ domestic world upside down. The sales of Vacuum cleaners have drastically increased since then.
We have listed some of the best-selling Vacuum Cleaners available in India and answered some of the pertinent questions on vacuum cleaners that buyers usually have before investing in vacuum cleaners.
If you are in hurry – Click here to Check out these handpicked 4 BEST VACCUUM CLEANERS based on our research
There are all types available in the market, from the ones with cord to cordless to fully automatic or robotic vacuum cleaners, you are definitely spoilt for choice.
If you are pressed on time then you can just take a quick look at this table below.
If you are pressed on time then you can just take a quick look at this table below.
|iRobot Roomba i7+ (i7556) WiFi connected Robot Vacuum||Robotic (fully automatic)||Check on Amazon|
|American MICRONIC AMI-VCD21-1600WDx Vacuum Cleaner||Budget||Check on Amazon|
|AmazonBasics Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner||Budget||Check on Amazon|
|Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner||Budget||Check on Amazon|
|Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum (Swappable Battery Technology)||Cordless Stick||Check on Amazon|
|eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Robotic||Check on Amazon|
|Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner||Hand held/Compact||Check on Amazon|
|Yozo Car Vacuum Cleaner||Car Vacuum Cleaner||Check on Amazon|
|Karcher Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner – VCH2||Car Vacuum Cleaner||Check on Amazon|
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
There are different types of Vacuum cleaners that it can get very difficult to make a choice. As different homes follow different lifestyles one equipment may not suit all. Thus you must consider your need and usage before investing in one.back to menu ↑
Stick Vacuum Cleaners
Stick Vacuum cleaners are cordless battery operated vacuum cleaners with limited attachments. These are known to be very efficient for hard floors, so should definitely work well for Indian homes as most surface is hard flooring and not wall-to-wall carpeted like western countries.back to menu ↑
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Canister Vacuum cleaners can clean various surfaces, their flexible hose and wheels help in easy mobility. Most canister vacuum cleaners are lighter in weight than upright vacuum cleaners. Canister Vacuum cleaners also come as wet-dry vacuum cleaners or just dry vacuum cleaners. canister vacuum cleaners are ideal for homes and offices alike.back to menu ↑
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
Robot vacuum cleaners can be smarter than you would think them to be. They work just with a tap on your smart phone, or a command to your Alexa or Google home. Some of the best ones even have No go zones and many oter features that will surprise you.back to menu ↑
Upright Vacuum Cleaners
These are heavy duty vacuum cleaners, ideal for tall people as they have difficulty bending down. Upright vacuum cleaners are efficient but can be heavy and noisy too.back to menu ↑
Portable or Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
Portable vacuum cleaners are good for quick jobs, like cleaning a sofa or for a car. Cordless vacuum cleaners don’t last too long and need to be frequently charged.back to menu ↑
Best Budget Vacuum Cleaners India (Best vacuum cleaners under 10k)
If budget is a constraint for you, or your requirements are fewer and usage limited then we suggest you go for any of the below vacuum cleaners. They are the best efficient ones under 10k range.back to menu ↑
American MICRONIC AMI-VCD21-1600WDx Vacuum Cleaner
American Micronic- AMI-VCD21-1600WDx- Imported 21 Litre Stainless Steel Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Blower & HEPA filter, 1600 Watts 100% Copper Motor 28 KPa suction with washable dust bag (Red/Black/Steel)
Rs. 8,886 in stock
- This Stainless Steel vacuum cleaner is an excellent device to clean your home or office. Designed to meet your varied needs, it has a sleek design with a Stainless Steel body that makes it stand out wherever you keep it. This wet and dry vacuum cleaner with blower function which removes deep embedded dust from the surroundings.
- Whether it is a commercial or residential cleaning job, you will obviously have different needs, which dictate the kind of vacuum cleaner that is right for that particular job. If the main concern is cleaning carpets for instance, bagged upright vacuum cleaners could be the most appropriate. It comes with HEPA filter for effective dust filtering.
- This Vacuum cleaner contains washable dust bag for easy care & durability. you can conveniently remove dirt, pet hairs, tough stains and more with complete ease. The static charge that some users have pointed out is a rare instance that builds naturally when dust is rubbed strongly. That's not an electric current and is harmless
- Warranty: 1 year on product; Capacity: 21 liter; Power: 1600 watts; Includes: Vacuum Cleaner; Power input: 220V Furthermore, the superior quality of its suction mechanism allows you to remove both solid particles and fluids with equal ease. This vacuum cleaner has a powerful 1600W motor that is able to draw in every last piece of dirt using the HEPA filter that captures small particles that cause allergens. DON'T MISS THE SPECIAL PRICE OFFER THIS MONTH.
- Package Includes Vacuum Cleaner, 5 Feet Flexible Hose Pipe, 2 x 1.5 Feet Extension pipes, Floor-cum-carpet brush, Wet brush with two separate mouths, Upholstery nozzle, Crevice Nozzle, Washable dust bag, HEPA filter, Instruction manual, Warranty card.
Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
Rs. 6,990 in stock
- Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner with patented filter removal technology, quick and easy removal of the filter by folding out the filter cartridge without any contact with dirt for wet and dry suction without changing the filter
- This wet & dry vacuum cleaner offers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose, easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces
- Blower function: Where vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used
- Powerful motor and extreme suction power: The wet and dry vacuum cleaner tackles even the most demanding outdoor cleaning tasks – whether it’s dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt. For perfect wet and dry vacuum cleaning results with convenience and flexibility
- The capacity of the wet and dry vacuum cleaner is 17 litres
AGARO Ace 1600-Watts Vacuum Cleaner
AGARO Ace 1600-Watts, 21.5 kPa Suction Power, 21 litres Wet & Dry Stainless Steel Vacuum Cleaner with Blower Function and Washable dust Bag
- Suitable for Wet & Dry dual cleaning operations
- Capacity: 21 Litres
- Powerful 1600W motor, Strong 21.5 kPa suction power
- Equipped with blower function
- 360 degree four Swivel Wheels for easily cleaning in any direction
Best Automatic Vacuum Cleaners
Fully automatic or robotic vacuum cleaners have a small motor that moves the vacuum cleaner on wheels which turns the brushes, thereby lifting the dust-up that gets collected in an internal dustbin. Some Robotic Vacuum cleaners have wifi connectivity and can be remotely accessed while more advanced robotic vacuum cleaners are able to map your floor plan and send information to your smartphone, you can decide which area toback to menu ↑
iRobot Braava M6 Mopping robot
iRobot Braava M6 Mopping robot
Rs. 44,900 in stock
- Messes don't stick around: Wet Mopping pads feature wicking fibers to help break- up kitchen dirt, and sticky messes. Dry Sweeping pads use electrostatic force to capture dirt, dust, and pet hair.
- Learns your home, cleans where and when you want: Imprint Smart Mapping Technology helps the robot get to know your home, to choose which rooms to be cleaned and when using the iRobot HOME App.
- Covers more ground: Ideal for multiple rooms and large spaces. Cleans back and forth in an efficient pattern while navigating around furniture, rugs , and other obstacles.
- Precision Jet Spray: Precision Jet Spray loosens dirt and sticky messes without spraying furniture, rugs, or walls.
- Maximized-Edge Design:Square shape gets into corners and along edges.
iRobot Roomba i7+ (i7556) WiFi connected Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba i7+ (i7556) WiFi connected Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal and Power-Lifting Suction and Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes - Ideal for Pets - Learns, Maps, and Adapts to home
Rs. 59,900 in stock
- iRobot has over 30 years of robotics expertise and innovation with over 30 million home robots sold worldwide. Whether you choose Roomba, Braava or both - your floors get the specialized care they need.
- Forget about vacuuming for months - For up to 60 days, the i7+ automatically empties its bin into the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal with AllergenLock bags that use 4 layers of allergen blocking material to trap 99% of pollen and mold.
- Cleans when, where, and how you want - With advanced navigation, the i7+ can clean messes where you want, when you want. And equally important, it can stay out of where you don’t want it to go.
- Vacuums messes in the moment - Cutting-edge mapping and smart navigation allow you to send the i7+ to messes when they happen, with just a simple command to your voice assistant*. *Works with Google Assistant and Alexa enabled devices Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com or its affiliates. Google is a trademark of Google LLC
- Small dust? Large debris? No problem - Vacuums stubborn messes with a 3-Stage Cleaning System that uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes and 10X the Power-Lifting Suction*. *compared to the Roomba 600 series cleaning system
ECOVACS Deebot 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
ECOVACS Deebot 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with App & Voice Control, Strong Suction and Multiple Cleaning Modes, Self-Charging for Carpets & Hard Floors,Work with Alexa (Black)
Rs. 15,901 in stock
- ECOVACS-Focus on Robot Vacuum Cleaner over 23 years!
- 3-stage-cleaning mode and 3-stage mode Suction Power
- Smart Protection design: Avoid obstacles and protect your furniture
- Quiet Cleaning: About 65.6 db without disturbing your family
- Larger Dustin:Perfect cleaning robot for large houses.
Eureka Forbes Robo Vac N Mop Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes Robo Vac N Mop Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with UV Sanitization from Eureka Forbes (Black)
Rs. 19,414 in stock
- Post purchase virtual demo is available for this product
- India's No. 1 Vacuum Cleaner Brand (As per syndicated market research data FY 2020-2021)
- 3 in 1 robotic vacuum cleaner – Sweeps, mops and disinfects with dry suction + mop + UV action (Sanitization)
- Remote Control Operation: Give cleaning commands, Set modes and even set schedules from anywhere in your home with remote control for hassle free cleaning
- Multi-surface floor Cleaner: unique cleaning marvel which can be used across any kind of surface like carpets, wooden and marble floors thereby making it the best option for daily cleaning
Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum and Mop, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum and Mop, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with E-Tank, No-mop Zones, Lidar Navigation, Selective Room Cleaning, Super Powerful Suction
- App Controlled Mopping A 290ml electric water tank combined with app control makes it easy to tailor mopping for different floor types. Virtual No-Go and No-Mop Zones Set virtual no-go and no-mop zones around the home, no accessories required.
- Advanced Navigation Precision laser navigation, z-shape cleaning paths, and selective room cleaning ensure every room is thoroughly cleaned on demand. Intense Suction Intense 2000Pa suction, combined with automatic Carpet Boost, ensures all types of floor are well cleaned.
- Selective Clean Choose a specific room or multiple rooms for an immediate clean or set cleaning schedules. Smart Top-Up If cleaning rooms larger than the range of a single charge, it will return to dock and recharge enough to finish.
- Comprehensive Voice Control Take control with your voice. Clean specific rooms, change cleaning mode and more. Quiet and Unobtrusive Low cleaning volumes allow for cleaning whenever its convenient
Best Vaccum Cleaners for Homes with Pets
We all love our pets, but the thought of having their hair all over the place is not as pleasant. No matter how much and how well you clean, you will always find some bit of the hair left. To clean pet hair, you need a powerful suction. here are some vacuum cleaners available in India that can work well for pet hair.back to menu ↑
Balzano Aero Vac GW902K 600-Watt Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Balzano Aero Vac GW902K 600-Watt Stick Vacuum Cleaner (Blue)
Rs. 2,690 in stock
- Powerful 600w 2 in 1 stick vacuum cleaner with powerful suction, provides efficient vacuuming on marble, tile, upholstery, carpet & hardwood floors. Picks up all kinds of crumbs, pet hair, dust.
- Super sturdy being designed & engineered in Italy this vacuum can easily slide over a variety of surfaces for stairs, carpets, tile, hardwood floors. The wheels enable easy maneuvering.
- Easy steering to give you access to easily get under cabinets and hard to reach corners and wall edges.
- Advanced cyclone hepa filtration system, effectively spins dust away from motor and keeps the powerful suction, reduces allergy and bacteria, ideal for home with pets and children.
- Removable 1l large dirt cup, easy to empty and disassembled for cleaning. Clean in one pass with a 5 meter quick release power cord. 4 lb ultra lightweight vacuum cleaner with non-slip handle.
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Rs. 34,013 in stock
|Is Adult Product|
Dyson V8 Animal+ Cord-Free Vacuum
Dyson V8 Animal+ Cord-Free Vacuum (Silver)
- Cord-free. Hassle-free. Transforms the way you clean
- The Direct Drive Cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove ground-in dirt
- Comes with four additional attachments: 1. Combination Tool, 2. Crevice Tool, 3. Mini Motorised Tool, 4. Flexi Crevice Tool
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V8, this machine generates powerful suction of upto 115 AW
- Quickly converts to a handheld for reaching up high, down below and anywhere in between
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1 by Bissell
Rs. 7,289 in stock
- This product comes in a proper packaging
- It ensures you get the best usage for a longer period
- It is durable and long lasting.
Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Bagless vacuum cleaners are better than the ones which come with disposable bags. Bagless vacuum cleaners have a reusable bag or a container that can be emptied after a few uses.back to menu ↑
AmazonBasics Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
AmazonBasics Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner with Power Suction, Low Sound, High Energy Efficiency and 2 Years Warranty (1.5L, Black)
Rs. 4,099 in stock
- Bagless 700 Watt Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner; AAA performance in terms of energy efficiency and cleaning performance; 25 kWh consumption per year
- Triple action nozzle for thorough absorption of coarse and fine dirt; (easy-to-use sliding button to regulate the suction power)
- Reusable dust cup means no need to purchase disposable paper dust bags.
- Cyclonic technology provides intense suction power that effectively draws in air, dirt, dust, pet hair, and other debris
- The washable HEPA-12 filter captures more than 99.5 percent of all particles for a cleaner air release
Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (Blue)
Rs. 7,299 in stock
- Powercyclone 5 technology separates dust from air, Action radius: 9 m, Cord length: 6m
- 1900W motor for strong suction power, Sound power level: 82 dB, Airflow (max): 37 l/s, Dimensions of product (LxWxH): 410 x 281 x 247mm
- Suction power (max):370W ,Input power (IEC): 1900W , Vacuum (max) :33kPa. Weight of product: 4.5 kg
- Turbo Brush removes 25 percent more hairs and dust , Multiclean nozzle for thorough floor cleaning
- Advanced dust container design for hygienic emptying
Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2021
The best Robot Vacuum cleaner is the unbeatable iRobot Roomba. The iRobot Roomba i7+vacuum cleaner is a wonderful product with advanced features giving you end-to-end cleaning. It has advanced navigation & mapping, support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. iRobot Roomba i7 has a 3-stage cleaning system, and it also personalizes cleaning requirements. The best part is it also on its own empties all the dust collected into a disposable bag. All these features also come for a heavy price of a whopping 79,900 on amazon!back to menu ↑
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair
Pet hair can be a major put-off, it can even lead to respiratory issues. In this article, we have shared a list above with a few very good options of Vacuum cleaners for pet hair.back to menu ↑
Best VACUUM Cleaners in India available online (sorted by price)
FAQsback to menu ↑
How Do I Choose the Right Vacuum Cleaner?
Here are some factors you should consider before investing in a vacuum cleaner:
Type of surface: The first consideration is mainly what surface are you going to be cleaning, whether your house has wall-to-wall carpet or hardwood, or tiles. If you have tile flooring, hardwood, and a few carpets/rugs then, a Canister-type vacuum cleaner can work very well, as it is easy to maneuver and heavy-duty too.
Frequency of cleaning: If you are using a Vacuum cleaner for everyday cleaning, ensure that it is sturdy and meant for everyday usage.
Type of rugs or carpets at home: For a larger carpeted area and a high level of soiling, you will need a Vacuum cleaner with strong bristles.
Pets at home: The best to remove pet hair from carpets and upholstery is a revolving head with dense bristles.
Noise level: Please check the noise level before buying a vacuum cleaner. If your vacuum cleaner is too noisy then you will not be able to use it whenever needed, it can even become difficult to work with a noisy Vacuum cleaner.back to menu ↑
What is the Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner?
Feature and function-wise, the best is the iRobot Roomba i7+Vacuum cleaner. It does come for a heavy price. There are other cheaper and moderately priced Robot Vacuum cleaners too, ranging from 25,000 t0 90,000.back to menu ↑
Which is better stick vacuum or upright?
Looks-wise Stick may look sleek, however, upright vacuum cleaners are known to be more efficient. Stick does not need as much space for storage as Upright Vacs need. The stick vacuum cleaners however need a wall mount for storage. Stick vacuum cleaners are most often cordless and easy to handle, but they come at a cost, it is seen that most upright vacuum cleaners have a more powerful motor than stick vacuum cleaners. Also, the runtime for stick vacuum cleaners (cordless) is limited.back to menu ↑
Is Shark vacuum Cleaner better than Dyson?
Dyson Vacuum cleaners are more expensive than Shark; Shark cleaners are more budget-friendly. Efficiency wise Dyson Vacuum cleaners have better suction power. Most Dyson vacuums are more expensive, heavier, and have better suction. Before zeroing on to a brand it is important to know what type of vacuum cleaner you are looking for, then you can find out which brand makes the best vacuum cleaner in that category.back to menu ↑
Do Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Clean well?
They do clean well but need some amount of supervision and handling, which is any day lesser of an effort when you compare it to sweeping and mopping your whole house on your own. Do not opt for cheaper Robotic cleaners as they may not have great suction power, may need frequent charging, and heavy to maintain in the longer run.back to menu ↑
Which Robotic Vacuum Cleaner has Strong Suction?
iRobot Roomba s9+ (9550) Robot Vacuum has powerful suction, anti-allergen system, and self dirt disposal feature. It is one of the most expensive vacuum cleaners available in the market, but highly efficient too.back to menu ↑
What all can a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner do?
A typical robotic vacuum cleaner will have a small motor that moves the vacuum cleaner on wheels turning the brushes lifting the dust-up that gets collected in an internal dustbin. Some have wifi connectivity and can be remotely accessed while more advanced robotic vacuum cleaners are able to map your floor plan and send information to your smartphone, you can decide which area to be cleaned when.back to menu ↑
Which is Better a Shark IQ robot or Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
Shark IQ is a good competitor to Roomba Roomba is known to be a better performer, also note currently Shark IQ vacuum cleaners are not available in India.back to menu ↑
What Should I Look for When Buying Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
A robot Vacuum cleaner is a smart device that cleans your floor on its own, yes, you don’t need to hold it, it navigates its path picking up dust, dirt and debris. While this is its core function there are smarter, technologically advanced Robotic Vacuum cleaners that can do both sweeping and mopping. Then there are devices that have camera or laser based navigation that knows where to go and which parts are not yet cleaned. Also the memory stores the floor paln of the house, no- go areas etc.
things that you should keep in mind before purchasing a Robot Vacuum cleaner-
- Too large a house may not be completed in one go as your Robot Vacuum cleaner may run out of charge.
- Furniture, types of carpets, and other articles on the floor may pose obstruction for your cleaning partner.
- Some clear space for the charging dock where your robot vacuum cleaner may return on its own and charge itself.
- Vacuum cleaners are noisy, you may want to know this before investing in one.
- Robot Vacuum cleaners are capable of cleaning regular daily dust and dirt but may fail you when it comes to a larger mess. You can’t always avoid our good old broom and mop or the regular vacuum cleaners.
- Robot Vacuum cleaners in India cost between 15,000 to 90,000 Indian rupees.
Is a Cordless Vacuum Cleaner as Efficient as a Traditional Vacuum Cleaner?
The newer versions of cordless vacuum cleaners are good and sometimes as efficient as corded vacuum cleaners, here are some pros and cons below of both corded and cordless vacuum cleaners:
- Cordless vacuum cleaners are lighter
- Cordless vacuum cleaners don’t need a constant power supply
- They are easier to handle and maneuver
- They are limited by battery life
- May work for a shorter duration only
What Vacuum Cleaner is Better Than Dyson
There are many brands doing well in the Indian market Shark APEX DuoClean, an upright vacuum cleaner gives tough competition to Dyson Stick cleaners. You may check Philips and Samsung Vacuum cleaners too.back to menu ↑
What is the best vacuum cleaner bag or bagless?
Bagless vacuum cleaners as functionally as their counterparts with bags. The bagless vacuum cleaners are more eco-friendly than the ones with bags. A Vacuum Cleaner with bag uses 100s of bags through its lifetime, which adds to the landfill.back to menu ↑
Which is the best Vacuum cleaner for cars?
Karcher Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner – VCH2 is a very good choice when it comes to car vacuum cleaners.back to menu ↑
What are the Best Selling Vacuum Cleaner Brands in India?
Indians are still used to traditional sweeping and mopping, only after the pandemic set in, people considered investing in vacuum cleaners important. Some of the popular Vacuum cleaner brands in India are
- Eureka Forbes