Looking for a way to teach Alphabet beginning sounds to kids or teaching kids how to associate Alphabet pictures for each letter? These free Alphabet picture clip cards are just perfect for teaching alphabets and planning a free activity for learning letter sounds
Check out these fun Alphabet picture clip cards that we recently did to practice letters sounds with small letter of the Alphabet.
We also used the set containing Capital alphabet to practice alphabet picture and letter matching.
These begining sounds Alphabet clip cards printable includes 52 cards – 26 for uppercase and 26 for lowercase letter cards for each of the 26 letters in the Alphabet.
You can download and print them for personal use. Once printed, cut them and then help your child solve them
You may also like reading – Fun ways to teach alphabets to kids
Supplies you can use with these Alphabet clip cards
- Downloadable pdf of Printable Alphabet sounds clip cards
- Playdough. We usually buy this one
- Stickers. We usually get these Smiley stickers or star stickers
- Pom Poms. We recently got these ones.
- Dot stickers, You can try these
Instant FREE Download of Beginning sounds Alphabet clip cards pdf printable
Please note that this pdf is for personal use only and you can share the link of this article in case if anyone else wants to download. Do not share the pdf directly or use for commercial use
How to use these Beginning sounds Alphabet clip cards printable
One of the steps to help our child learn reading is to know sound of each letter of the alphabet and then practice them.
So 1st step – a makes /a/ sound and you can tell a story for letter a, an action for letter a and a song for letter a.
And so on.
Check below video for correct sounds of each letter
Next step is asking your kid – what sound you hear in the beginning of apple. It would be sound /a/ and then you can ask what letter makes sound /a/.
You can practice beginning sounds by showing these clip card. So ask you child to first recognize and name the object. Then ask your kiddo to listen carefully and identify beginning sounds and then tell letter corresponding to each sound.
You can use Clothespin for pointing to correct letter – this is a great activity for improving fine motor skills as well.
Cute Clothespin for kids are available online, in case if you would like to check – Click Here
You can laminate these free alphabet printables to make them stronger and sturdier. Thus you can do multiple letter for preschoolers with these alphabet mats pdf printables set. I use this laminator at home. If you are outside India you can check out this one
You may want to read – How to teach CVC words
If you found these Alphabet clip cards printables useful. Spread the word by sharing this article on social media and pinning on Pinterest
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS ON PINTEREST
Best Alphabet books and toys for kids
- Chika Chika Boom Boom (Check price in India, Check price outside India)
- Magnetic Alphabets (Check price in India, Check price outside India)
- Alphabet Foam puzzle mats (Check Price in India, Check price outside India)
- Alphabet tracing boards (Check price in India, Check price outside India)
- Alphabet peg puzzles (Check price in India, Check price outside India)
- FREE Number Counting mats for toddlers covers numbers 0 till 10
- FREE Number counting mats for 9 till 20. Great for teaching concept of Tens and One
- Free printable Number Counting clip cards (Christmas themes)
- 52 FREE Alphabet matching clip cards (Great for learning upper case and lower case letter matching)
- FREE Alphabet beginning sounds clip cards. (Phonic activities for kids)
DO NOT MISS MANY MORE FREE worksheets and printable pdf here