Looking for an easy and fun Caterpillar craft for kids. Here are few Caterpillar crafts for toddlers, preschooler and even big kids that your kids would have fun doing. Inspired by The very Hungry Caterpillar book, these easy kids craft is perfect for home or preschools.
How to make Caterpillar craft for kids?
Here are more ideas on:
- How you can make Caterpillar with Pipe cleaners,
- How you can make Caterpillar craft with paper,
- How you can make Caterpillar Finger Puppet
- You can also make a Caterpillar using fruit painting as in toddler painting ideas
- How you make Caterpillar craft with Pom poms
Easy and Fun Caterpillar Craft for Kid using Pom poms
This was a fun activity my kid really enjoyed. And after we made this we played with it for quite some time and used it as a prop when reading the book.
Supplies needed for making Pom pom Caterpillar craft with kids
I am in India so I used the materials linked above. If you are outside India you can check my Amazon picks for crafts
Steps to make a very Hungry Caterpillar craft
- Cut a Leaf shape from Construction paper
- Ask your child to paste pom poms on the construction paper leaf
- Paste Googly eyes on Caterpillar’s head
You Caterpillar Craft is ready.