Boost Your Kindergarten Students’ Knowledge of Community Helpers with Our Fun and Engaging Worksheet Bundle
Are you looking for a fun and educational way to teach your kindergarten students about the amazing people who keep our communities running smoothly? Look no further! Our Community Helpers worksheets for Kindergarten are here to help!
Our worksheets are packed full of interactive and engaging activities that will keep your students interested and entertained while they learn about the different roles and responsibilities of community helpers. From coloring pages to matching games and sentence completion exercises, our worksheets are designed to be both educational and enjoyable.
With simple, easy-to-follow instructions and cute, colorful illustrations, these worksheets are perfect for in-class use or as a take-home activity. Plus, they are completely customizable, so you can tailor them to meet your specific teaching needs.
So why wait? Start introducing your students to the amazing people who help keep our communities running smoothly with our Community Helpers worksheets for Kindergarten today! Your students will thank you for the fun and educational experience!
Introduce Kindergarten Students to the World of Community Helpers with Our Interactive and Educational Worksheet Bundle
Community helpers are an important part of any community and kids love to think about what they do and the services they provide. Children often really look up to these important members of our communities and love to learn about them. This set of worksheets is designed to help kids of different ages gain some exposure to these special members of our communities.
Matching Community helpers
The child needs to match the community helpers to their respective place of work.
Community helpers and their tools worksheets pdf
Looking for a fun and engaging way to teach your kindergarten students about community helpers and the tools they use? Look no further than our Community Helpers and Their Tools Worksheets PDF! This comprehensive bundle is packed with interactive activities and educational resources designed to help your students learn about the tools used by different helpers in their community.
In this activity the child needs to identify the owner of the tool based on its usage by the community helper. Sort tools used by these Community Helpers.
Community helper word tracing
Preschool students look at the picture, read the word, and trace.
Identifying Community helpers
In this activity different scenario pics are their and the child has to identify under which emergency who needs to be called.
Community Helpers Pictures & Words
Pictures of community helpers and their names. They can be used for a bulletin board, a book, or as pictures to introduce the community helpers to your students.
Community Helper Graphing Game
Learn and practice simple math concepts with this cute printable Community Helper Graphing Game! Fun and engaging for preschoolers and kindergarteners.
Who am I? Community Helpers Game
The children get to be creative and come up with their own riddles about community helpers that the other students in the class have to solve. This set of Who am I? Community Helper Riddles are perfect for a reading comprehension activity in a community helpers unit.
Community helpers word search
Children get to know a few community helpers and the equipment they use in their daily work with this fun word search puzzle. This is a Ready to Go Easy Community Helpers Word Search. Words horizontal and vertical only in an all lowercase puzzle.
Community helpers instruction based activities.
Community Helpers Sequence Puzzles
This activity is perfect for children in your special education classroom with autism, learning disabilities or other developmental disabilities. Work on the puzzles together during 1:1 Work Time or Group Time. It is also a great Independent Work Task!
These puzzles work on sequencing numbers 1-10 using adorable community helpers. There are 10 puzzles.
Community Helpers Sorting Activity
This community helpers sorting activity is so much fun! Sort the symbols with the corresponding community helper! A great activity for helping your students recognize the people who help them in their community.
Community Helper Hats Crafts
Kids will love making and wearing these cute hats. Printables come in color with full instructions on how to make your hats.
Community Helpers matching game – a set of 27 community helpers
In this game we have a game template, Name cards, picture cards and accessory cards. A set of 27 most commonly found community helpers have been picked for this activity. The parent needs to cut all the images of name cards, picture cards and accessory cards. The child needs to match cards from all three segments to form a group.
Example Lesson Plan: Community Helpers for Kindergarten
- To introduce kindergarten students to various community helpers and their roles in the community.
- To develop reading, writing, and critical thinking skills through interactive activities.
- Community Helpers worksheet bundle
- Colored pencils or crayons
- Whiteboard and markers
- Dry-erase board and dry-erase markers (optional)
- Introduction (10 minutes)
- Ask students if they know what a community helper is and write their responses on the whiteboard.
- Explain to students that community helpers are people who help keep our communities running smoothly.
- Show students a picture of a fireman, teacher, doctor, and nurse and ask them to guess what each person does.
- Class Activity (20 minutes)
- Distribute the worksheets from the Community Helpers bundle to each student.
- Go over each activity together as a class and allow students to complete each one on their own.
- Encourage students to ask questions and work together with their peers.
- After completing the worksheets, discuss the answers as a class.
- Individual Activity (15 minutes)
- Ask students to choose their favorite community helper and write a sentence about what that person does.
- Have students illustrate their sentence and display their work in the classroom.
- Closure (5 minutes)
- Review the main ideas of the lesson and ask students to summarize what they have learned about community helpers.
- Encourage students to think about other people in their community who help keep it running smoothly and ask them to share their thoughts with the class.
- Observe students as they complete the worksheets and individual activity.
- Evaluate their participation during the class discussion.
- Assess their written sentences and illustrations to see if they accurately reflect what they have learned about community helpers.
- Encourage students to ask questions and talk to community helpers in their own lives to learn more about what they do.
- Have students create their own worksheets to share with their classmates.
Note: This is a general lesson plan and can be adapted to fit the specific needs and abilities of your students.
Unleash the Power of Learning with Our Community Helpers Worksheet Bundle for Kindergarten
I N S T A N T ✱ D O W N L O A D
This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be sent to you.
How it works?
1) Purchase this printable
2) We will send you an email receipt and a download link
3) Download the file
4) Print PDF
5) Use it for LIFE!
For printing on 8.5” x 11” paper. Highly recommended to print on heavy cardstock and laminate for reusability and durability. You may also use Velcro dots or small magnets to assemble.
FAQ’s – If you are in India – You can go for this printer , this laminator and these Velcro dots. If you are outside India, Check out the amazing handpicked list of supplies by clicking here (This is a list of items moms usually buy to plan activities at home)
T E R M S ✱ O F ✱ U S E
For personal use only. Not for commercial use or resale. You may not sell, alter, or share files in any form. Thank you!
7 reviews for Community Helpers worksheets for kindergarten pdf Download