an word family worksheets pdf – Kindergarten kids
This downloadable worksheet pack is for introducing “an” family words to kids. It contains multiple activities for early readers to learn how to read and write “an” family words.
15+ activities just on “an” word family
– word family mats featuring rhyming words and pictures
– Matching ‘an’ word family words and pictures. Helps kids practice reading and recognizing pictures
– Rainbow tracing for ‘an’ family words – helps kids in practicing writing skills
– Cut and match worksheets for some fun hands-on phonics games. The cut-outs can also be used as small flashcards
– Circle the correct “an” family word with pictures. Kids have to read and recognize the “an” family words amongst other words.
– Activities to practice the starting sound and writing them for “an” family word
– Cut paste letter activities for engaging fun activities to practice “an” phonics family
– Read trace and write activities to help children practice key handwriting and reading skills
– Find and circle “an” family word. Children have to read multiple words to find words they know so helps them grab the concept by repetition.
– 3 piece “an” family puzzles for some fun hands-on phonics games and brain development.
– Fun dice games to practice “an” family words (Dice helps kids learn in a fun way)
– Coloring by words fun