“When we acknowledge a child’s feelings,we do him a great service.”- Adele Faber #parentingquotes #Positive #Inspirational
We love hearing from you. Add a Comment using your Facebook id (if you don't want to use Facebook, scroll down to leave a reply using other options)
“When we describe the event (instead of talking about what “you did”), we seem to make it easier for the child to hear what the problem is and deal with it.”- Adele Faber #parentingquotes #Positive #Inspirational
- Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; Now I have six children and no theories.
- TODDLERS :Take 35 minutes to put on shoes,but can open 3 apps, delete itunes and call your boss in less than 17 seconds.
- Toddler Mommy Conversation
- My kids totally get along, As long as they aren’t near each other,looking at each other,playing together, in the same room, or breathing the same air, they are all good
- Parenthood is wanting to be with your kid forever one minute and being tempted to sell them in the next
- My Kids call it yelling when I raise my voice,but I call it ” motivational speaking” for the selective hearing