How to convert these worksheets into Reusable worksheets
You can turn these printables into reusable worksheets by laminating them using Laminating sheets and laminator.
If you are not in India, check this most popular laminator
Also you may find below useful
- What worked for other moms to improve visual discrimination
- 8 simple DIY Visual Discrimination Activities that you can do with your kids
- How to teach alphabets to Preschoolers
- Fun Activities to engage kids at home
- Best books for 1 year olds
- Best books to read for 2 year olds
- Best books for 3 year olds
- Parenting books that made a real different in our parenting approach
- Shopping guide based on honest recommendations by moms
- All Kids Crafts and Activities
What else you can find on Amazon to practice visual discrimination
For older kids (more than 6 years) I loved this game
I would like to say once again – Doing worksheets is only a part of contributing to your child’s development. There are many other ways to contribute but most of all spend time together, do any kind of activities and talk.
I have shared worksheets and coloring sheets that I am using with my kid. But each child is different and so are their interests. So do not compare one child with another. The activities on our blog are based on what we moms are doing with our kids. So if need be take an inspiration and plan something based on what your kid likes.
How to use worksheets with kids
After taking printout, show a worksheet to your kid and ask him/her would you like to solve this with me today? If he/she shows interest then show him/her how these can be solved and then let them try on their own.
Otherwise sit with the worksheet for some time and try to solve it with interest. If that sparks interest and curiosity -Great ! Show them how it is done. But if your kid wants to run around or do something else, keep these worksheets aside and spend time together.
Don’t forget to check out our physical products. We are also on Amazon India