Thank you once again for downloading the worksheets. You can now check your mail for link to download the worksheets. Click on the link, download and save these on your computer and then you can print it anytime.
I would like to say once again – Doing worksheets is only a part of contributing to your child’s development. There are many other ways to contribute but most of all spend time together, do any kind of activities and talk.
I have shared worksheets that I am using with my kid. But each child is different and so are their interests. So do not compare one child with another.
The activities on our blog are based on what we moms are doing with our kids. So if need be take an inspiration and plan something based on what your kid likes.
After taking printout, show a worksheet to your kid and ask him/her would you like to solve this with me today? If he/she shows interest then show him/her how these can be solved and then let them try on their own.
Otherwise sit with the worksheet for some time and try to solve it with interest. If that sparks interest and curiosity -Great ! Show them how it is done. But if your kid wants to run around or do something else, keep these worksheets aside and spend time together.
To be able to see our mails please add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to your address book. If you don’t see a mail in in your main inbox, do check your promotions tab.
If you still do not see our mail, let us know on email@example.com
You may also want to check our other popular articles and activities for child development. Hope you enjoy reading it and find it useful.
- What is Child Development, what are the areas and skills associated
- How to Contribute to your kids development
- 7 things you must know about STEM
- What is Spatial Intelligence ? Is it important for kids
- Five Reason why you should read to your baby
- How to choose the right books for your baby and toddler
- Is screen time babies and toddler Good or Bad ?
- How to plan activities for your kid in limited time
- Best games activities and toys for 2 year old
- Fine motor skills activities crafts for kids
- Critical thinking activities for kids
- Hand eye coordination activities crafts for kids
Your Turn Now
In case if you liked this article do show your support by sharing this article.
Stay connected with us using your favorite social media, we can be found on
Do you want to share your parenting tips, stories, activities or crafts you do, toy or book review, let us know by using comments below or mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org