I Spy Small Alphabets Worksheets for kids 3 yrs and above – Alphabets Recognition (Cover page + 30 worksheets) #Printables # Worksheets
I Spy Small Alphabets Worksheets for teaching and practicing alphabets recognition with kids
This set focuses on recognition of Small Alphabets. The set is designed for 3 years and above kids to learn the recognition of small alphabets.
The set has number of sheets, each sheet covers one alphabet, so 26 sheets has 26 alphabets from a-z . On each sheet kid needs to find the particular alphabet from the given alphabets. This fun way of finding alphabets helps kids learn alphabets easily.
This technique really helps the kids to visualize the alphabets and creates an image of each alphabet which in-turn help the kids in finding the right alphabet. At the end of set there are 4 sheets to practice what kids have already learnt and kids need to match the capital alphabets with small alphabets.
Minimum age recommended is 3 years.
- Printed Sheets
- This set contains printed worksheets of A4 size – 29 interesting activities to practice small alphabets and one cover page containing instructions.
- Once you buy these, you will get the printed version of these worksheets and you can play with them with your kids.
Activities in this set are :
- I Spy Small Alphabets
- Review sheets – Practice what kids have already learnt- match the capital alphabets with small alphabets.
This is a comprehensive set of some interesting activities to practice Small Alphabets while having some fun. We have tried to keep the activities simple and entertaining so that kids can understand the concept easily.
**Note – Please note that each child is unique, please start these when you think your kid is ready for these concepts and using worksheets. Worksheets are to be used for young kids for very small duration, these concepts can also be taught in a variety of other ways.
How to use these worksheets ?
As soon as you get the set you can start playing with your kid. There are activities to practice small alphabets. Each sheet has a related image of each alphabet which kid can colour and then you can play I Spy Small Alphabet game with your kid. Our suggestion is go slow and let your kid learn with his own pace. Help your kid in recognition of small alphabets.
Let your kid solve these using crayons or pencils or as per your kid’s choice.
To make the learning more fun :
- you can make some small alphabet cards at home and play some games around those cards.
- You can make some felt sheet alphabet magnets and paste them on fridge.
- You can also make some alphabet related crafts and paste them on wall or do some cut and paste activities of alphabets and their related objects and paste them on paper.
Hope you and your kid will love to play with these worksheets.
Have fun together, you are doing great as a parent
In case if you would like any worksheet to be customized or are looking for more worksheets on a particular subject. Please drop us a mail on email@example.com.
For printed files – All sales are final and no refunds will be given once the order has been placed.
Specification: I Spy Small Alphabets Worksheets for kids 3 yrs and above – Alphabets Recognition (Cover page + 30 worksheets) #Printables # Worksheets
|Min Recommended age|