Find missing Objects Activity Worksheets Printables (Cover page + 19 worksheets)
These find the missing objects worksheets are designed for toddlers, preschoolers and young kids to improve fine motor skills, logical reasoning and problem solving skills. This is a comprehensive set of worksheets and puzzles for kids. We have tried to keep objects that toddlers or young kids can easily identify.
Minimum age recommended is three years.
This printable pack contains 20 sheets (of A4 size) with one cover page containing instructions and 19 worksheets with activities to find the missing objects.
Once you buy these, you will get a pack of these loose worksheets printed on A4 size papers. We have not bound these worksheets in a book or spiral bound so that as a parent we can control and supervise each activity separately.
In case if you would like these bound please mention in order notes.
Activities in these sheet:
- Find numbers and circle them
- Find vegetables and colour them
- Find balls and colour them
- Find alphabets and circle them
- Find fruits and colour them
- Find Clowns and circle them
- Find rackets and balls and circle them
- Find snacks and circle them
- Find cupcakes and circle them
- Find rabbits and circle them
- Find animals, color them and match them to their shadows
- Find frogs, count and circle them
- Find shapes and Colour them
- Find Caps and circle them
- Find Flowers and circle them
- Find cars and match them
- Find bells and circle them
- Find animals and colour them
- Find butterflies and circle them
Other formats available
**Note – Please note that each child is unique, please start these when you think your kid is ready for these concepts and using worksheets. Worksheets are to be used for young kids for very small duration, these concepts can also be taught in a variety of other ways.
How to use these worksheets ?
There are different types of activities in the printables for identification, matching of objects, coloring, counting, logical reasoning and problem solving .
Let your kid solve these using crayons or pencils and you can guide them. You can also laminate the activity sheets and use them again and again.
Have fun together, you are doing great as a parent 🙂
In case if you would like any worksheet to be customized or are looking for more worksheets on a particular subject. Please drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sales are final and no refunds will be given once they have been sent. But if you have any feedback or issue please mail us on email@example.com and we will address in the best possible manner.
Specification: Find missing Objects Activity Worksheets Printables (Cover page + 19 worksheets)
|Min Recommended age|