Capital Alphabets Writing Practice Worksheets for kids 3.5 yrs and above – Alphabets Writing (Cover page + 32 activities) # Printables # Worksheets
Capital Alphabets Writing Practice Worksheets for teaching and practicing alphabets writing with kids.
This set focuses on writing practice of Capital Alphabets. The set is designed for 3.5 years and above kids to learn the formation of alphabets and practice writing of capital alphabets.
The set has number of sheets, each sheet covers writing practice of one capital alphabet, so 26 activities sheets has 26 alphabets from A-Z . On each sheet kid needs to practice the formation of Capital Alphabets and recognise the related object on the sheet. This fun way of writing alphabets helps kids learn the formation of alphabets easily.
Minimum age recommended is 3.5 years.
- Printed Sheets
- This set contains 32 activities with one cover page containing instructions, thus set has 16 worksheets with interesting 32 activities to practice writing of capital alphabets.
- Once you buy these, you will get the printed version of these worksheets and you can play with them with your kids.
Activities in this set are :
- Writing Practice of Capital Alphabets
- Review sheets – Practice what kids have already learnt- match the alphabets with the related images and write the alphabets in correct order.
This is a comprehensive set of some interesting activities to practice writing of Capital Alphabets while having some fun. We have tried to keep the activities simple and entertaining so that kids can understand the concept easily.
**Note – Please note that each child is unique, please start these when you think your kid is ready for these concepts and using worksheets. Worksheets are to be used for young kids for very small duration, these concepts can also be taught in a variety of other ways.
How to use these worksheets ?
As soon as you get the set you can start playing with your kid. There are activities to practice writing of capital alphabets. Each sheet has a related image of each alphabet which kid can recognise and relate.
Our suggestion is go slow and let your kid learn with his own pace. Help your kid in learning the formation of capital alphabets.
Let your kid solve these using crayons or pencils or as per your kid’s choice.
To make the learning more fun :
- To make the writing practice more fun, draw some alphabets on a sheet of paper and then ask your kid to trace the alphabets with the help of colour and paint brush.
- When you are playing in a park or near the beach you can make alphabets on sand with the help of twig.
- You can also make some alphabet related crafts and paste them on wall or do some cut and paste activities of alphabets and their related objects and paste them on paper.
Hope you and your kid will love to play with these worksheets.
Have fun together, you are doing great as a parent
In case if you would like any worksheet to be customized or are looking for more worksheets on a particular subject. Please drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For printed files – All sales are final and no refunds will be given once the order has been placed.
Specification: Capital Alphabets Writing Practice Worksheets for kids 3.5 yrs and above – Alphabets Writing (Cover page + 32 activities) # Printables # Worksheets