Two Letter Sight Words Worksheets for 3.5 yrs and above ( Cover Page + 29 Worksheets) #Printables #Worskheets
Two letter sight words worksheets for kids to help them learn reading
The set to practice two letter sight words for 3 years and above is designed for young kids to learn the blending of letter sounds and read the word with ease. The set has number of interesting activities based on two letter sight words which focus on reading of two letter sight words with ease.
Minimum age recommended is 3.5 years.
- Printed Sheets
- This set contains 30 sheets (of A4 size) with one cover page containing instructions and 29 worksheets with interesting activities to practice two letter sight words.
- Once you buy these, you will get the printed version of these worksheets and you can help your kids solve them.
Activities in this set are :
- I Spy Two Letter Sight Words
- Two Piece Sight Words Puzzles
- Word Search – Find the word in the given matrix
- Learn the words and then form the same words on your own.
This is a comprehensive set of some interesting activities to practice two letter sight words while having some fun. We have tried to keep the activities simple and entertaining so that kids can understand the concept easily.
**Note – Please note that each child is unique, please start these when you think your kid is ready for these concepts and using worksheets. Worksheets are to be used for young kids for very small duration, these concepts can also be taught in a variety of other ways
How to use these worksheets ?
As soon as you get the set you can start playing and solving these with your kid. There are different types of activities to practice two letter sight words.
Before you start make sure your kid is comfortable with the letter sound of each alphabet. Our suggestion is to start with the I Spy Two Letter Sight Words worksheet included in this pack.
Go slow and let your kid learn with his own pace. Help your kid in understanding the sound and introduce the concept of blending.
Let your kid solve these using crayons or pencils or as per your kid’s choice.
To make the learning more fun
- you can make some small sight words cards at home and play some games around those cards.
- You can also make some crafts and paste them on wall or do some cut and paste activities of sight words and paste them on paper. Read with your kid and encourage your kid to read the words he knows.
Hope you and your kid will love to play with these worksheets.
Have fun together, you are doing great as a parent
In case if you would like any worksheet to be customized or are looking for more worksheets on a particular subject. Please drop us a mail on email@example.com.
For printed files – All sales are final and no refunds will be given once the order has been placed.