SOE Store Kids Sight Words PDF downloadable Worksheets for KinderGarten kids – Teach Phonics tricky words via games
Sight Words Worksheets for Kindergarten kids for teaching and practicing sight words in a fun way.
This PDF downloadable worksheets set focuses on recognition of sight words through various interesting hands on activities. The set is designed for 4-6 years and above kids to practice the recognition and reading of sight words.
Minimum age recommended is 4.5 yrs.
Activities in this set are :
– Match the sight words
– Underline the sight word in the given sentence.
– Word Search
– Play a Peek-a-boo game and colour the sight words
– Sight Words Colour by Code
– Sight Words – Throw the Dice and Win the Game
– Sight Words Puzzles
– Sight Words Tic-Tac-Toe Game
How to make these worksheets reusable ?
Once you have printed these worksheets, you can laminate them using a laminator and laminating sheets and thus use them as many times you want :-).
We have personally used these brands of printer, laminating sheets and laminator to make worksheets reusable. Click here to see
The sight words worksheets set has number of sheets, to practice the two and three letter sight words. It has good number of interactive activities which make the learning of sight words fun for kids.
Through these fun engaging and colorful activities this set covers the two and three letter sight words from Jolly Phonics list.
**Note – Please note that each child is unique, please start these when you think your kid is ready for these concepts and using worksheets. Worksheets are to be used for young kids for very small duration, these concepts can also be taught in a variety of other ways.
How to use these worksheets ?
As soon as you get the set, you can download print and you can start playing with your kid.
There are activities to practice and understand the sight words. We recommend start practicing these worksheets when your kid is comfortable with letter sound of each alphabet. Go slow and let your kid learn with his/her own pace.
Let your kid solve these using crayons or pencils or as per your kid’s choice.
To make the learning more fun :
- You can play some games around it. When you have practiced few sight words.. from an old newspaper or magazine you can search and cut sight words (along with your kid) and can paste on a paper and make a collage.
- Write sight words on small piece of papers ( one sight word on one piece of paper). Keep them upside down and with your kid sing a rhyme, while singing keep your finger on each paper. Pick the paper where you stop singing and ask your kid to read the sight word written on paper.
Hope you and your kid will love to play with these worksheets.
Have fun together, you are doing great as a parent
In case if you would like any worksheet to be customized or are looking for more worksheets on a particular subject. Please drop us a mail on <[email protected]>.
I N S T A N T ✱ D O W N L O A D
This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be sent to you.
How it works?
1) Purchase this printable
2) We will send you an email receipt and a download link
3) Download the file
4) Print PDF
5) Use it for LIFE!
For printing on 8.5” x 11” paper. Highly recommended to print on heavy cardstock and laminate for reusability and durability. You may also use Velcro dots or small magnets to assemble.
FAQ’s – If you are in India – You can go for this printer , this laminator and these Velcro dots. If you are outside India, Check out the amazing handpicked list of supplies by clicking here (This is a list of items moms usually buy to plan activities at home)
T E R M S ✱ O F ✱ U S E
For personal use only. Not for commercial use or resale. You may not sell, alter, or share files in any form. Thank you!