My first Capital Alphabets writing books for kids is a complete activity book to teach alphabets writing for young learners(3 to 5 years old) who are just learning to write.
- This is the first book that you can buy for your little one to introduce him/her to capital alphabets writing.
- This book helps the kid to learn formation of capital alphabets and has multiple review sheets to practice writing alphabets and thus learn by reiteration.
- This activity books also contains fun activities that cover important early aspects of English Language.
- The colourful and interactive pictures will develop an interest in your little one to go through and try to complete exciting activities on each page. Thus helping the kids to learn alphabets writing through interesting activities.
- These activities are carefully designed to engage kids and stimulate their brains – at the same time being simple enough for them to solve on their own and develop confidence.
- This preschool activity book helps in reinforcing concepts and are designed in a way that kids love to solve them – thus making the journey of learning for our young learners a joyful one.
You may also want to check out the next level of Alphabet writing book for nursery kids with alphabet puzzles
SOE store kids Worksheets and workbooks are designed thoughtfully for kids and contains age appropriate activities and concepts presented in a colourful and engaging way for toddlers, preschool and nursery kids. Kids love solving these fun activities which helps them learn without overwhelming them.