SOE Store Kids Alphabets Flashcards for Kids
- These alphabets Flash cards are designed for toddlers, preschoolers and young kids to learn alphabets easily. All cards are water proof and do not tear easily.
- Contains 13 flash cards for introducing Capital and small alphabets to kids (Each card has both big and small alphabets. We recommend to go for either big or small at one time.
- Learn and play flash cards for kids – Perfect for kids (18 months to 4 years). Can also be used for younger kids if you wish to introduce alphabets.
- How to use these Alphabets Flash cards ? For toddlers, you can show these flash cards and talk about each alphabets and the related things with the alphabet. We recommend to show two cards at one go and repeat them atleast for 3-4 days. After that, add two more cards and repeat. For preschoolers these flash cards can be used to play games and design matching activities.
- Great for reducing screen time for kids and great for carrying when travelling (as they are small in size).
This Alphabets flashcards set contains 26 alphabet cards (Both capital and small alphabets are covered).
- Total number of cards is 13 and each card is 3*4 inches.
- These are double sided cards and each card contains an alphabet and a related picture.
- We have tried to keep the pictures realistic and something that a kid can relate with.
- The cards are small in size so that kids can easily hold them and their four corners have been cut to give them a smoother finish.
- These are designed and conceptualized by moms and worked well with our kids to make them familiar with alphabets.
- These will be packed by hands so please do not expect machine made packing.
- All cards are water proof, do not tear easily and are travel friendly. These cards go well with our My First Book of ABC.
- Flash cards are good for helping kids learn and retain various concepts and can be incorporated in reinforcing learning via doing more activities on these concepts.
- These flashcards when combined with games and activities of various difficulties level can be used by kids of various ages.