SOE Store Emotions Flash Cards for Kids with Wipe and Clean Reusable Activities (Laminated Travel Friendly Feelings flashcards)
- These Emotions Flash cards are designed for preschoolers and young kids to learn various Emotions and feelings easily. Excellent to help kids talk about and express their emotions. Good for handling toddler tantrums
- Contains 20 emotions and feelings and 2 wipe and clean activities (2 side printed). All cards are water proof and do not tear easily.
Click here to see the reviews on Amazon
- Learn and play hand made flash cards for kids – Perfect for kids (18 months to 6 years). Can be used for older kids
- Great for reducing screen time for kids and great for carrying when travelling (as they are small in size). Can be used as story props.
- How to use these Flash cards ? For younger kids, you can show these flash cards and talk about various emotions and feelings. You can talk in a story format about each emotion or feeling so that a kid can connect with them. At times teaching about emotions and feelings is ignored but it is essential for emotional growth of a child. For preschoolers these flash cards can be used to play games and design activities. For e.g. you can enact an emotion and ask your kid to guess which one it is
This Emotions and feelings flash cards set contains 20 emotions & feelings, 2 wipe and clean activities and 1 cover page that also contains ideas on how to use these cards.
- Total number of cards is 12 and each card is 3×4 inches.
- These are double sided cards and each card contains an emotion.
- We have tried to keep the pictures realistic and something that a kid can relate with.
- The cards are small in size so that kids can easily hold them and their four corners have been cut to give them a smoother finish.
- These are designed and conceptualized by moms and have worked well with our kids specially for handling toddler tantrums.
- These will be packed by hand so please do not expect machine made packing.
- All cards are water proof, do not tear easily and are travel friendly.
- Flash cards are good for helping kids learn and retain various concepts and can be incorporated in reinforcing learning via doing more activities on these concepts.