Visual Discrimination Worksheets for Toddlers pack to help your kids learn about the concept of same and difference and also helps in increasing focus and brain development.
– Excellent to introduce the concept of same and different
– 29 Pdf worksheets to improve visual discrimination skills
– Recommended for young kids (2 years above)
– Teaches by repetition of concepts for early learners
Also available on Etsy, Gumroad and Teachers Pay Teachers
**These Visual Discrimination worksheets for toddlers and young kids (Beginners level) are designed to teach the concept of visual discrimination by identifying shape and colours.**
– Minimum age recommended is two years.
This Visual discrimination pdf sheet pack contains 30 pdf sheets (of A4 size) with one cover page containing instructions and 29 worksheets with activities to practice the basics of visual discrimination.
Activities in these sheet:
– Circle the odd one out (based on shape and object type)
– Circle the odd one out (based on colours)
– Match similar ones (based on shape and object type)
– Match similar ones (based on colour)
**Note – This is a copyright property. You can buy it for personal use. Not for commercial use (to be shared or sold or used for profit)**