This downloadable worksheet pack is for introducing “an” family words to kids. It contains multiple activities for early readers to learn how to read and write “an” family words.
15+ activities just on “an” word family
– word family mats featuring rhyming words and pictures
– Matching ‘an’ word family words and pictures. Helps kids practice reading and recognizing pictures
– Rainbow tracing for ‘an’ family words – helps kids in practicing writing skills
– Cut and match worksheets for some fun hands-on phonics games. The cut-outs can also be used as small flashcards
– Circle the correct “an” family word with pictures. Kids have to read and recognize the “an” family words amongst other words.
– Activities to practice the starting sound and writing them for “an” family word
– Cut paste letter activities for engaging fun activities to practice “an” phonics family
– Read trace and write activities to help children practice key handwriting and reading skills
– Find and circle “an” family word. Children have to read multiple words to find words they know so helps them grab the concept by repetition.
– 3 piece “an” family puzzles for some fun hands-on phonics games and brain development.
– Fun dice games to practice “an” family words (Dice helps kids learn in a fun way)
– Coloring by words fun