CVC “ug” word family printable Phonics worksheets for kids
This CVC ‘ug’ word family pack contains fun interactive activities and worksheets for the “ug” word family. It has worksheets, sliders, word wheels, and flashcards for teaching about words that end with the -ug
We also have other individual Phonics word families available here.
CVC “ug” Word Family Unit activities and worksheets PDF for Kindergarten
Phonics CVC Word Families are words that have the same ending letters making them rhyme. Teach your child to read by exposing them to word families. This exposure helps build phonological awareness and can be lots of fun!
This “ug” word family set includes the following worksheets:
– CVC ‘ug’ word family list mats
– Match pictures with ‘ug’ words
– ‘ug’ words Rainbow Tracing
– Cut and Match pictures with ‘ug’ words or use as flashcards
– Circle the correct word
– Understand initial sounds
– Missing initial sounds
– Cut and Match ‘ug’ word images
– ‘ug’ words read trace writing fun
– Find & Circle the ‘ug’ words
– Draw Pictures
– ‘ug’ Word family sorting
– Brainstorm and write ‘ug’ family words
– Roll & Read ‘ug’ word family game
– Colouring Fun
– ‘ug’ words for kindergarten with pictures
– ‘ug’ Word Search game
– ‘ug’ family word scramble
– ‘ug’ word family sentences
– Make sentences: word cards
– Complete the sentences with ‘ug’ family words and pics
– ‘ug’ word family stories
– ‘ug’ word family word wheel spinner game
– ‘ug’ family word slider
Perfect for preschool and kindergarten-aged children as part of your preschool or homeschool curriculum! Recommended to laminate and add Velcro dots for durability and reusability.
We also have other individual word families available here.
Wondering how to teach Phonics CVC words to kids?? You might like to read How to Teach Phonics to Kids (Step by Step Instructions for Parents) and How to teach CVC words to kids – fun ways that really works
I N S T A N T ✱ D O W N L O A D
This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be sent to you.
How it works?
1) Purchase this printable
2) We will send you an email receipt and a download link
3) Download the file
4) Print PDF
5) Use it for LIFE!
For printing on 8.5” x 11” paper. Highly recommended to print on heavy cardstock and laminate for reusability and durability. You may also use Velcro dots or small magnets to assemble.
If you are outside India, Check out the amazing handpicked list of supplies by clicking here (This is a list of items moms usually buy to plan activities at home)
T E R M S ✱ O F ✱ U S E
For personal use only. Not for commercial use or resale. You may not sell, alter, or share files in any form. Thank you!