Looking for the best tricycles for toddlers or the best trikes for toddlers in India? Check out this complete guide on How to choose a tricycle for 2-year-old toddlers in India, What factors to consider when buying a tricycle for kids and at what age can a child ride a tricycle, different types of tricycles or trikes for kids, and a lot more.
As a parent, selecting proper toys to assist your child’s development is often troublesome and even sometimes stressful. There are so many questions that pop up in your mind and the most important one is: HOW DO I CHOOSE A TRICYCLE?
In case if you are in a hurry, Take a look at Top Tricycles for kids online. This can help you quickly compare and pick up the best tricycle in your budget.
Based on our analysis this tricycle on amazon one of the best available tricycles in India. It also has multiple good customer reviews. This tricycle is EN -71 certified which makes it safe for babies as per European standards. It has accessories like a cute bell on the handle, a storage basket. It also has Cushioned seats and a secured front bar. Unlike other tricycles, it is easy to assemble and has a push bar with directional control. If you can get this for less than Rs 5500 grab the deal. See Colour options, latest price, and reviews here
Note – Check out this tricycle, takes only a quick 5 minutes assembly time. Check out Tiny Toes Grand – The Smart Plug N Play Tricycle
You can read details about each tricycle and pros and cons later in the article in this section Best tricycles for toddlers in India.
These are the BEST rated and most loved tricycles for kids available online
- See Best rated tricycle under Rs 2000
- See Best rated tricycle under Rs 3000
- See Best rated tricycle under Rs 4000
I still remember when I had to choose a tricycle for my 2-year-old, I was worried about which type of tricycle should I take, what age should I buy a tricycle, what are the best tricycle for a 2-year-old. I remember I was even confused with words like trike and tricycle.
After reading more I came to know about words like push tricycle or tricycle with push or parents handle and a lot more.
So here is a complete guide on what I researched and analyzed on How to choose the best tricycle for kids. I have also added few pointers on what I think is the best tricycle for toddlers and kids. The list provided here is purely based on our research, actual reviews from the buyers, and the best features available in trikes.
Best tricycles for 2 -5 year old in India 2023
I have first covered a list of the Best tricycles in India followed by frequently asked questions on how to choose a Tricycle for your child
Best Brands for best tricycles in India
|Name||Brand||Price Range (INR)||Material||Amazon Link|
|Baybee Mario Sportz Trikes||Baybee||6000-7000||Alloy Steel, Poly vinyl chloride||Click here|
|R for Rabbit Tiny Toes Sportz Kids Cycle||R for Rabbit||5000 -6000||Alloy Steel||Click here|
|Luvlap – 18637 Elegant Kids Tricycle with Push Bar||Luv Lap||4000-5000||Alloy Steel||Click here|
|Chicco Toy U-Go Trike Ducati||Chicco||4000-5000||Alloy Steel||Click here|
|JoyRide Metal Tricycle||Joy Ride||2000-2500||Metal||Click here|
|LuvLap Joy Baby Cycle||LuvLap||2000-3500||Metal||Click here|
|Luusa RX-500 Plug N Play Kids / Baby Tricycle||Luusa||2000-3500||Iron & Plastic||click here|
You may also find this useful >>- Best Strollers for toddlers in India (Hands down best guide I have read on choosing a stroller – I wish I had read above earlier)
What are the Tricycles options available online?
Amazon offers a wide range tricycles for your tiny tot. You can see the actual reviews of the parents who bought them. To make it easier for you, here is the list of 10 trikes (NOT in the preferential order) age-wise with their pros and cons.
✅ Best Tricycles for Toddlers in India
Baybee Mario Sportz – The Stylish Plug and Play Baby Tricycle with Canopy and Parent Control with Reversible Seat (Now with Rubber Wheels) ( Orange )
Age group: 0.9 yrs to 5 yrs (Tricycle for baby as well as toddlers)
- Safe as EN71 certified
- Soft and comfortable for small babies as young as 9 months.
- Rotating seat makes it a stroller too so that you can see your baby face while strolling around.
- High quality big rubber wheels are sturdy and strong for uneven surfaces and make no noices while strolling indoors.
- Stylish push bar with directional control. You can actually change direction of trike using parental control to guide the tricycle.
- Foldable canopy.
- Easy to assemble.
- Takes care of all the 3 stages of Infant stroller, steering and ride-on tricycle
- Price on a bit higher side.
- Not a complete stroller, if your baby falls asleep while strolling, he would be in a sitting position only.
- Cannot be folded easily.
Price of Baybee Mario Sportz on Amazon and color variants
Baybee Mario Sportz Trikes Baby, Kids Cycle | Tricycle for Kids with Canopy and Parental Adjust Push Handle - Smart Plug & Play with Rubber Wheels Baby Cycle for Kids/Baby for 1.5 Years to 5 Years (Orange)
Rs. 7,299 in stock
- 3 TRICYCLES IN 1: This tricycle grows with your child through different riding stages. Easily convert between 3 growing stages by removing the accessories
- ROTATING SEAT: tricycle comes up with 180-degree rotating seat such that it can be used as a stroller too so that you can see your little one's face while strolling around
- GREAT FOR OUTDOOR USE: UV protection canopy protects from the sun. High density foam tires provide a quiet and smooth ride
- REMOVABLE ACCESSORIES: The removable accessories allow this tricycle to grow with your child. The accessories include an adjustable UV protection canopy, parent pouch, seat pad, wrap around tray, headrest and seat belt, foot rest, and parent push handle
- 5 MINS INSTALLATION: Baybee tricycle is designed to help parents which makes assembly of tricycle so simple that it can be assembled in 5 mins,
If you are looking for a Tricycle that is reasonable yet sturdy, you can Check out this BAYBEE Electra Buzz Plug n Play Ride-on Tricycle
R for Rabbit Tiny toes Grand baby
While you are considering this brand you can also consider R for rabbit Tiny toes Grand baby. It can support weight till 25 kgs which makes it stable and secure. The only difference I can see between both variants is it does not have a foldable canopy.
Price of R for rabbit Tiny toes Grand baby on Amazon and colour variants
R for Rabbit Tiny Toes Grand Baby/Kids Cycle - Smart Plug & Play Baby Tricycle for Kids/Baby for 1.5 to 5 Years (Yellow)
Rs. 4,998 in stock
- Safety 1st: Our Tricycles are BIS Safety Certified which is the most stringent certification defined by European standards tricycle for kids for 2 years+, Safety of your child.
- Plug & Play: Tiny Toes Grand is designed to help parents which make assembly of Tricycle so simple that it can be assembled with ease.
- Rubber Wheels: Plug & Play Rubber Wheels with matt finishing gives it a luxurious look, makes it smoother and even more durable.
- Comfortable Seat with Safety Harness: Your child can ride the trike for long with a comfortable seat and is always safe with 2 point safety harness.
- Storage Basket: Spacious storage basket to keep all the toys & stuff to take during playtime.
Luvlap – 18637 Elegant Kids Tricycle with Push Bar, Full Metal Frame & Anti-Slip Pedals, 1.5 to 5 Years, Carrying Capacity up to 25 Kg (Red)
Luvlap - 18637 Elegant Kids Tricycle with Push Bar, Full Metal Frame & Anti-Slip Pedals, 1.5 to 5 Years, Carrying Capacity up to 25 Kg (Red)
- Certified as per European Standard EN 71 safety standards
- 2-in-1 Convertible Function with foldable footrest I Safety belts
- Detachable & Length Adjustable Parent Push Bar with Handle
- Full Metal Frame I Easy Grip Handles with Bell I high quality EVA tyres
- Spacious seat with 2 position Adjustment I Anti-Slip Pedals
Luvlap – 18638 Elegant Kids Tricycle with Push Bar, Full Metal Frame & Anti-Slip Pedals, 1.5 to 5 Years, Carrying Capacity up to 25 Kg (Orange
Luvlap - 18638 Elegant Kids Tricycle with Push Bar, Full Metal Frame & Anti-Slip Pedals, 1.5 to 5 Years, Carrying Capacity up to 25 Kg (Orange)
- Recommended Age/Weight: 1.5 to 5 years / 25 kgs. Note: Handle cover of the product may slightly vary as per the availability of stocks
Luvlap – 18634 Joy Baby Kids Tricycle with Full Metal Frame & Anti-Slip Pedals, 1.5 to 5 Years, Carry Capacity up to 25 Kg (Red)
Luvlap - 18634 Joy Baby Kids Tricycle with Full Metal Frame & Anti-Slip Pedals, 1.5 to 5 Years, Carry Capacity up to 25 Kg (Red)
- High on Safety: Certified as per European Safety Standard EN71, The Tricycle's Safety belts ensure that the baby stays securely seated.
- Best in Quality : Full Metal Frame, Easy Grip Handles with Bell, high quality EVA tyres, Anti-Slip Pedals
- Grows with your Baby: The tricycle has Spacious seat with 2 position Adjustment, Can be used for kids of 1.5 years to 5 years, supports maximum weight of 25 kgs
- User Friendly: Front & Rear Baskets, Foldable Footrest, Easy to Assemble
Little Pumpkin Classic T20 Baby Tricycle Smart Plug and Play Tricycles for Kids|Boys|Girls of 1.5 Years to 5 Years(Green)
Little Pumpkin Classic T20 Baby Tricycle Smart Plug and Play Tricycle for Kids|Boys|Girls of 1.5 Years to 5 Years(Orange)…
- Safety First: T20 Tricycle for kids is EN71 & IS9873 certified for safety for joyful & safe riding time.
- Parental Control: Easy gripping stylish looking parental control helps the parent to keep the tricycle ride in control and push it with ease while the child enjoys the ride.
- Stylish Looks: This kids tricycle looks stylish in the vibrant colours and is truly lovable.
- Plug & Play: Its really easy to install the tricycle, takes just 5 mins to complete the installation.
- Comfortable: The seating is comfier and your child can enjoy ride for a long time without getting tired
GoodLuck Baybee Breeze 2 in 1 Kid Tricycle Convertible Baby Tricycle Kid’s Trike with Parental Adjust Push Handle Children with Seat Belt
Age group: 1.5 yrs to 4 yrs
GoodLuck Baybee Breeze 2 in 1 Kids Tricycle Convertible Baby Tricycle Kid's Trike with Parental Adjust Push Handle Children with Seat Belt Kid's Ride Outdoor | Suitable for Boys & Girls-Blue
- SAFETY 1ST : Baby will have the most comfortable ride with Safety so that you don't need to worry for your little one , Adult Steer & Stroll adjustable push handle.The high back rest allows childrens to feel secure while riding.Product Size: L 45*W 50*H 101 cm
- SUITABLE FOR : The trike is suitable for babies from aged 6 months right up to 5 years, due to the 2 in 1 design, accompanied by different stages of baby happy growth. It can support upto 25 Kgs of weight which makes it stable and secure.Foldable pedal, protect baby feet not swing when pushing, also can be folded when ride independently
- PLUG & PLAY WHEELS : Good shock absorption, solid foam wheel, back wheel also 3 grade adjust height, can fit for all kinds of roads, relieving feeling from the ground, protect baby brain.Back wheel foot brake, make sure safety when pushing forwards.
- MORE COMFORTABLE : The removable features allow the tricycle to be used along with the child grows older and at various stages of their development.Compact fold to store or travel, be portable to put into the car boot when on-the-go traveling or camping, convenient and space-saving
- INSTALLAION : It is designed to help parents which makes assembly of Tricycle so simple that it can be Assembled in 5 Mins.Removable Canopy offers your kids alternative choices of protecting them from UV or enjoying sunshine.Stylish push bar with directional control. NOTE:- PRODUCT REQUIRES EASY SELF ASSEMBLING, INSTRUCTION MANUAL WILL BE CONTAINED WITH IN THE PACKAGE.
- Durable Metal And Plastic Construction.
- Light in weight as compared to the one with strollers
- Secured Front Bar makes it easy for them to spread their arms and relax.
- Easy to assemble.
- 10-Inch Front Wheel, 8-Inch Rear Wheel for stronger grip and safety.
Chicco Toy U go Trike Ducati
Age group: 2 yrs to 5 yrs
Chicco Toy U-Go Trike Ducati
- Steering lock and free wheel on/off system, with a safety belt and front basket
- From 18 months to a maximum of 5 years (20 kg / 44lbs). This product is not suitable for children under the age of 12 months
- Meet safety and construction standards (EN 71 certified), has seat belt.
- Handle lock feature and free wheel on and off available.
- It also has pedal lock for push mode when kid is not pedaling
- Strong and sturdy metal frame used.
- Seat adjustment not available.
- No cushioned seat and no backrest.
- Directional push control not available
- A bit on a higher side price-wise.
Luusa RX-500 Plug N Play Kids / Baby Tricycle with Parental Control , Cushion seat and seat Belt
This tricycle is perfect for 12 Months to 5 years children and easily can carry up to 30kgs
Luusa RX-500 Plug N Play Kids / Baby Tricycle with Parental Control , Cushion seat and seat Belt for 12 Months to 48 Months Boys / Girls / . Carrying Capacity Upto 30kgs ( Red )
Rs. 2,299 in stock
- PLUG N PLAY : Easy to install as almost all the parts come pre-assembled and would not require much time as all the parts are Smart Plug and Play based.
- SAFETY FEATURES: The most important part, the SEAT BELT which comes as standard in all our Tricycles. Secondly, the Tricycle is based on (ZED) ZERO EDGE DESIGN PLATFORM
- STORAGE SPACE: Dual storage space to keep stuff for kids, be it sipper, stuff toys, mobile phones etc
- FOLD-ABLE FOOTREST: The Footrest is both Fold-able and Rotate-able which can be adjusted as per the need
- CUSHIONED PARENTAL CONTROL: Not just Parents, now even Elder Siblings can move the Tricycle
JoyRide Metal Tricycle with Parent Push Handle
JoyRide Metal Tricycle with Parent Push Handle - RED
Rs. 1,800 in stock
- Grows with you Baby: It can be used from 1 Yr to 5 Yrs of Child’s age. It can support up to 25 kg of weight which makes it stable and secure
- Comfortable Seat with Safety Belts : Baby will have the most comfortable ride with Safety so that you don’t need to worry for your little one. It comes with 2 point Safety harness to secure your Little one
- 2 Storage Basket : It has got storage baskets to keep everything that a baby takes play along items
- Stylish push bar with directional control:Child does not need to pedal. They simply enjoy the fun and independence. While you guide them with the parent push handle which is removable & adjustable
- Fold-Down Foot rest: Footrest give a comfortable ride to a child while moving around with Parents. Child can sit back and relax the ride
Joyride Cycles are easy on your pocket and have good amazon ratings, to check more click here
Budget-friendly tricycle for kids
If you are looking for a cheaper tricycle for kids in India we have included some easy on pocket tricycles for toddlers below
Goyal’S Mr. Rambo Baby Tricycle Ride-On Bicycle – Foldable Rider With Music & Lights (Red)
Age group: 1 yrs to 3 yrs
- Music and light on the handle.
- Foldable and easy to store.
- ABS plastic used.
- Easy to assemble.
- Not suitable for 3 year and above old kids.
- No canopy and foot rest provided.
- Plastic frame instead of metal.
- Safety certification not available
- Push control not available
Want to raise a reader? Start with this amazing list of books for children- List of Books for 1-year-old.
Price of Rambo baby Tricycle India on Amazon
- Mr. Rambo Tri Cycle for kids with music and lights on handle. Kids will roam in the house with music and lightning effect. Please Note: 2 AA Batteries are required.
- Beautiful and Safe Design, Easy to assemble & comfortable seat
- Tricycle can be easily folded with push button and can be stored conveniently anywhere.
- Unbreakable plastic made of ABS material. Kids will have unlimited fun while playing with this cycle.
Fun Ride Charlie Foldable Tricycles with Music and Lights
Age group: 1.5 yrs to 5 yrs
- 12 inches wheel size for safety and firm grip.
- 2-in-1 tricycle cum Scooter can be converted from tricycle to scooter easily.
- High quality plastic used.
- Strong and sturdy.
- Easy on pocket
- No cushioned seat.
- No safety certifications.
- No musical or lighting toy on handle.
- No foot rest or push bar control
Price of Fun ride Charlie Tricycle for toddlers India on Amazon
Fun Ride Charlie Foldable Tricycles with Music and Lights for Boys and Girls of 2-4 Years (Green, Weight Upto 18...
- MATERIAL: This Baby Tricycle is made up of STRONG Non-Toxic Harmless ABS Plastic ; IDEAL FOR KIDS of Age - 18 - 36 Months; SUITABLE for Both Boys and Girls ; Weight Capacity - Upto 18 KG.
- COMFORTABLE CURVED SEAT - Your Baby will have the most comfortable ride in this Kids Tricycle Having a Curved Seat with Backrest which keeps your Little one in a good Posture while riding.
- FOLDABLE & EASY TO STORE: These Trikes for Kids can be Folded Easily with the Push Button which makes it convenient to Use and Store anywhere, when not in Use.
Age group: 1 yrs to 3 yrs
✅ BEST Tricycle for kids in India – WINNER
This tricycle comes with a basket, mudguard, handle, Seat, Bottle, movement rod. It also has Cushioned seats and a cushioned parental control. Unlike other tricycles. This is the best-rated cycle and is ranked amongst the best 100 toys and games.
Note – Do check this Amazon’s Choice Baybee Mario Sportz Trikes Baby, Kids Tricycle with Canopy and Parental Adjust Push Handle – Smart Plug & Play with Rubber Wheels Baby Cycle.
Best Tricycles for 1 year old
Children start riding tricycles the best at around 3 years of age; However, if you want to get a tricycle for your child before that you can choose the ones that are closer to the ground and have parental control. Here are a few best-rated and fancy tricycles perfect for one-year-old children.
Amardeep And Co Baby Tricycle Red
Amardeep and Co. Tricycles are loved by many, These cycles are available in a variety of colors.
This one is perhaps one of the fanciest tricycles available in India for toddlers. It has parental control for steering and speed control. other features include Rear Basket to keep their favorite toys and other belongings. The tricycle also has an armrest to safely enclose your child on the seat and prevents from falling off even if he/she is too young to balance. There is also a removable footrest. The canopy protects your kid from harsh sun rays and drizzles. there is music too, what more do you want in a tricycle?
Click here for the best deals and offers on this cycle.
Joyride Learn-to-Ride Trike
This tricycle is the best choice as an outdoor companion for children from 12 months onwards. Safe design and specifications make it an ideal choice for toddlers.
Click here to know more about this cycle.
Luusa RX-500 Plug N Play Kids / Baby Tricycle
This Luusa tricycle is easy to install as Besalmost all its parts come pre-assembled. All the parts are Smart Plug and Play-based. The most important part is the SEAT BELT which comes as standard in all LUUSA Tricycles. There is storage space to keep stuff for kids. The cycle also has a foldable and rotatable footrest which can be adjusted as per the need. With cushioned parental control it is very easy to maneuver the Tricycle. All the Luusa products are ISI marked and BIS compliant
Best Lightweight Tricycle for Toddlers- R for Rabbit Tiny Toes Lite Kids Baby Tricycle Cycle for Kids Tricycle for Kids
R- For Rabbit cycles are EN 71 Certified which is the most stringent certification defined by European standards for Tricycles for Safety of Babies and Toddlers. This Tricycle can be used from 1.5 Yrs to 5 Yrs of Child’s age. It can support upto 25 Kgs of weight which makes it stable and secure. The cycle only needs 5 Mins Installation with Plug and Play Wheels. It weighs only 6.8 Kgs.
Best Push Cycle For Toddlers- Luusa TFT RX-500 Plug N Play Kids
This is a sturdy budget-friendly Push tri-cycle that can carry up to 30kg of weight.
What is a Tricycle?
A vehicle similar to a bicycle, but having three wheels, two at the back and one at the front. It is safer and more stable than a bicycle. These are also known as trikes. So you can refer to them as tricycles or trikes, both are the same.
How does a Tricycle help in child development?
Tricycles can be used both indoors and outdoors and can help your child develop their mobility skills (especially gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination).
By riding a tricycle (also called trikes), your child will get lots of exercise and improve both coordination and balance.
Interestingly, steering a tricycle teaches kids their rights and lefts, and that there are different consequences to going in each direction. Riding a tricycle also helps them learn about the concept that their body has sides four sides (left, right, front, back) and improves spatial awareness.
You may also be interested in reading – Toys that have really worked to keep 2 years old engaged (honest reviews by other moms)
At what age can a child ride a tricycle?
Each child and his or her development is different, so you don’t need to worry if your neighbor’s child is pedaling his tricycle earlier than your child.
Most kids are ready for a tricycle by the age of 2, but you can also use tricycles cum strollers that are pushed from behind (toddler push tricycles and also referred to as toddler trikes with parent handle) once your child is able to sit with help i,e, when he or she turns around 1 or one a half year old. Check out this popular choice of many parents
By the time they turn 4, they become pro in pedaling, steering, and controlling the tricycle and are ready to move on to a bicycle with training wheels.
What features you should consider before buying?
A comparison of a few features of a tricycle will help you buy the best one for your baby. These are the factors you should consider when buying a tricycle for your kid.
1. Safety certification
Whatever toy we choose for our little one, it’s important to look at the safety standards and/or certifications.
EN – 71 is one such certification defined by European standards for Tricycles for the Safety of Babies and Toddlers. For e.g. I could find ‘Baybee’ company and ‘R for rabbit’ has this certification for its tricycles.
This takes care of every minor point to give the safest product – in this case, tricycle for your Baby.
Industry standards for cycles generally prefer steel frames that remain durable, and largely resistant to weathering, which is important if you plan on passing a tricycle down from one child to another.
But tricycles with plastic frames are also available and used by many parents.
Bright colors attract kids and allow a tricycle to stand out. Look for the one your child is attracted to.
Certain tricycles provide rubber wheels as against the traditional plastic ones. These rubber wheels are shock absorbing especially when the child rides over uneven surfaces.
Also, some tricycle has big wheels for toddlers. Choose a tricycle with big wheels and which is lower to the ground as it is more stable and does not tip over easily.
5. Cushioned seats
Seats for these tricycles are generally made of plastics. For younger ones, they provide a thin layer of sheet on top of it. This layer provides a cushion that is not only comfortable but also helps to keep a child from sliding off.
Most of the tricycles are now offering storage in the tricycle.
A basket or a bucket type that depends on the type of tricycle you’re choosing. These storage can be at the back of the seat or under the seat. These can be used to keep bottles, toys and other essentials.
7. Ground clearance
Yes, tricycle makers also consider this feature. Generally, tricycles are built low to the ground to accommodate small children while also preventing the risk of certain accidents. As lower tricycles with a wide base are more stable and less prone to tipping over.
The only area where this could be a concern is if the tricycle’s rear bar/ platform tends to scrape along the pavement.
The kids can keep their foot on these foldable/ removable bars while they’re being pushed. It avoids dragging of the foot on the floor when they are not in the mood to pedal but still want to enjoy their independence.
I would suggest taking a tricycle with a comfortable and if possible foldable footrest.
9. Height adjustment
Parents may think that choosing a tricycle that is bigger will be useful when a child grows taller. Please choose what is the best fit now.
A child must be able to place his feet on the pedals, once seated, and comfortably being able to ride the tricycle.
Seats for certain tricycles are made adjustable – so you can use the same tricycle after adjusting the height as your baby or toddler grows up.
Since a tricycle is used for a maximum of two years, my experience is I never needed to adjust height though we had bought a tricycle with this feature so I will not call it an essential feature
10. Safety harness
Safety harnesses are essential to protect the child from sliding off, you should look for a tricycle with at least 3 point safety harness.
It’s basically a safety belt that protects the child in case of a sudden jerk. I will call this an essential feature and would recommend that you use it.
11. Canopy/ sunshade
In order to protect the delicate skin of the kids from harsh sun rays, certain tricycles offer sunshade on top. These are either foldable and/ or removable.
This is a personal choice, so you can choose accordingly.
Hope you have not missed this ridiculously reasonable Cycle with canopy and all other wonderful features>>> Click Here to check it.
Mostly we ride tricycles in the evening so my personal opinion is having a canopy makes the cycle a little bulky. But there are many variants that have foldable canopy options so choose what you think is best for your child.
12. Assembly instructions
Every tricycle bought online needs to be self-assembled.
You can do this using the assembly instruction provided or can take the tricycle to the nearest cycle shop for the same.
I could find assembly instructions for most manufacturers like ‘Babybee ‘, ‘Chicco’, ‘R for rabbit, ‘Babyhug’, Bajaj’ on youtube.
13. Push bar with directional control
There are multiple tricycles available with parental push control where parents van push the tricycle from behind but very few tricycles have push bars with directional control. I would prefer a tricycle with a push bar with directional control as in that you can actually guide the tricycle very easily while pushing.
You can check this highly popular Cycle that parents have loved– Click here
What matters the most when buying a tricycle?
Apart from safety features on the trike that you are buying for your baby, toddler, 2-year-old or 3-year-olds, you need to take care of the below tips for your child’s safety.
- To avoid an unavoidable accident that might occur, you need a helmet that can protect your child from any minor head injuries (to say the least).
- Also always remember to supervise your child at all times when he or she is riding a tricycle.
- Always keep your child away from any intersections or high-traffic areas. It is better to use sidewalks, public parks or secluded areas.
We all love the grown-up feeling when we buy our own vehicle or home. The feelings are similar when your child gets his first vehicle that is Tricycle.
At times, to see that big smile parents are ready to shell out money on buying expensive items. You can act smart and look for budget-friendly options.
Budget-friendly doesn’t always mean non-expensive items. Here it means to look for additional things like adjustable seats, sun shades, and other accessories that may come as a package.
Secondly, consider the usage of the toy. For e.g. If both the parents are working and the child spends most of the time at a daycare, you may not require a fully loaded trike. As will be very low.
However, if you plan to pass on the same trike to the second child, you may like to look for a stronger and sturdier option.
Again it is a personal opinion and choice, Decide your budget, do the analysis, and make the best use of online deals and coupons when buying a tricycle.
Compare Tricycle for kids in India (Sorted by Price)
I hope this article on the best tricycle for kids in India and the guide to choose the tricycle helps you in answering your queries before you make the decision to buy a tricycle for your child. Wish you all the best.
If you know anyone who is looking for a tricycle for a 2-year-old and even younger kids, don’t forget to share this article with them.
DON’T MISS TO PIN THE BEST TRICYCLES FOR KIDS IN INDIA GUIDE FOR LATER
Liked this post ?
You may also want to read
In case if you liked this Shopping guide on tricycle and think it may be useful to someone, do show your support by sharing this article.
Like our Facebook Page and stay updated
Stay connected with us using your favorite social media, we can be found on
Do you want to share your crafts, parenting tips, stories, toy or book review, let us know by using comments below or mailing us on email@example.com
Add a comment
Which tricycle are you planning to buy for your kid? Do let me know using the comments below. Would love to hear from you.
Best Tricycles for kids (1, 2 and 3 years old)
Amazon has some really cute-looking tricycles for 1,2 & 3 years old children. Mostly you will see a 1-2 years old child interested in ride-on. Some of these cycles here are a combination of ride-on and a tricycle, CLICK HERE